Author: ceciliazhang

Should we enforce real-name registration to comment online?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-30 15:45:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-8-30 11:50
Yes, tgey already know who is the biggest CPC hater posting anti CPC cooments on Forum!

Is that you, perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 16:27:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-29 20:39
I say we give the administrators our true identities and the ssensors identify themselves by name, p ...

Don't expect me to hand over my identity to some faceless entity, some of whom are forumites. It would be open to abuse - there are some nasty crazy people on the internet which is why we prefer annonimity.  If CD are not happy with my posts then they can locate me via my ISP. It would make more sense to register IP addresses.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 16:48:21 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-30 16:27
Don't expect me to hand over my identity to some faceless entity, some of whom are forumites. It w ...

Well, I have been hounded, hunted, stalked, terrorized by faceless forumites and non-forumites even though I have been here incognito. It doesn't matter what you write but that you write or not. If you do, you are bound to give life to some nasty phantoms.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 18:07:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 16:48
Well, I have been hounded, hunted, stalked, terrorized by faceless forumites and non-forumites eve ...

I keep expecting to be attacked by a Computer Programmer after some of the complaints that I have made about the forum's login recently.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 18:11:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 16:48
Well, I have been hounded, hunted, stalked, terrorized by faceless forumites and non-forumites eve ...

Keep looking over your shoulder for teatree and don't dismiss any cross dressing lady-boys just to be on the safe side.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 20:09:22 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-30 18:07
I keep expecting to be attacked by a Computer Programmer after some of the complaints that I have  ...

I guess you are right. But computer programmers are cowards. They don't fight. They send armies of computer viruses to attack you. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 20:14:15 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-30 18:11
Keep looking over your shoulder for teatree and don't dismiss any cross dressing lady-boys just to ...

I spent two hours in a downtown café that has a VPN, and there was a young cross-dressing woman who was co9nstantly sneaking looks over my shoulders while my eyes were glued to my laptop's screen. When I wrote "my tears dropped..." in reply to someone's e-mail the woman shrieked "my name is teatree, and you know it!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.