Author: ceciliazhang

A Hundred Places You Should Definitely Visit: World's Top Travel Experts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-28 15:06:00 |Display all floors

Try the nightlife scene in Accra, Ghana.

"Ghanaian people are super friendly in the cosmopolitan capital Accra," Asquith said. "The vibrant young population continue to pioneer what is cool in Africa, [and] bars set around swimming pools where waiters speed around on roller blades to serve drinks certainly make this a constantly evolving and happening city."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:06:41 |Display all floors

Watch a world-renowned sunrise in Kiribati.

"Kiribati has the most Eastern inhabited islands in the world, so if you're lucky enough to have these east-facing beaches to yourself, you'll be one of the first people to watch the sunrise," Asquith said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:07:13 |Display all floors

Travel back to Babylon in Samarkand, Uzbekistan.

"With beginnings that make Samarkand as old as Babylon, this beautiful city on the Silk Road has survived many of history's major upheavals including Alexander the Great and the Arabic conquest," according to Asquith.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:08:22 |Display all floors

Look down into Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA.

Daniel Houghton, CEO of Lonely Planet, told Business Insider: "Incredible snow, beautiful views, Jackson is a skier’s heaven. Exhibition Run, one of the toughest in North America, is a particularly difficult but rewarding feat."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:08:44 |Display all floors

Surf at Point Roadknight, Melbourne, Australia.

"I fell in love with the surf beaches south of Melbourne," Houghton said. "Bells Beach and Point Roadknight offer exhilarating and beautiful spots to catch a wave or two."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:09:18 |Display all floors

Explore London's edgy urban scene.

"London's unique character of ancient pubs, edgy street art, eclectic food from around the world and, of course, Londoners themselves make London a place like no other," Houghton told Business Insider. "Hampstead Heath is a beautiful spot to take in the sheer size of the city."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:09:47 |Display all floors

Get to know Hawaii's islands.

"Hawaii is the only US state I’ve never been to," Houghton said. "I have to get there soon. As a surfer, it's a travesty I haven’t made it there yet."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.