Author: ariqj

Donald Trump pardons racist sheriff Joe Arpaio [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-29 18:09:34 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-29 13:10
And a CIA troll program wouldnt work if it had anything to do with the CIA. They are $%$%wits.

It's a sock puppet program commissioned by the military:

https://www.theguardian.com/tech ... ion-social-networks
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-29 21:09:48 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-29 18:09
It's a sock puppet program commissioned by the military:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ...

I've seen the Chinese do this on yahoo news regarding sensitive topics about China. Stevie wonder could spot them
They are so bad its hilarious. Sometimes the sockpupets end up talking and agreeing with themselves
I doubt American sockpuppets will be able to convince arabs they are from the middle east considering their inability to understand the local cultures...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-29 21:59:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-29 16:54
He has perhaps been popular with the wrong people for the wrong reason: for keeping Hispanic illeg ...

Think of the reaction to black lives matter.   

Seems like the redneck americans do want to have police which torture and kill minorities.  They will defend those officers and just say they are doing a 'tough job'.

Its sick.  I hate this country now.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 09:04:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-29 21:59
Think of the reaction to black lives matter.   

Seems like the redneck americans do want to have  ...

Perhaps you should ask yourself just what is it about minorities that attract negative attitudes and deal with the elements that cause such animosity. e.g. Work with the police and run the drug dealers out of town or work with the police and report illegal immigrants etc. But yes, the police are doing a tough job when they put their lives on the line to enforce the law in hostile communities harbouring violent criminals. I'd lay good odds that your job doesn't operate in such a hostile environment.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 09:15:21 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-29 21:09
I've seen the Chinese do this on yahoo news regarding sensitive topics about China. Stevie wonder  ...

I would lay good money that US sock puppets don't just target the likes of the Middle East but are using agencies outside the US to target the US in order to get round US law.

Sometimes the sockpupets end up talking and agreeing with themselves

Where have I seen that kind of behaviour before? Ohh yes, ChinaDaily on troll threads that people generally ignore. But I think that the individual involved isn't intelligent enough to be a computer.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-30 13:53:37 |Display all floors
Perhaps you should ask yourself just what is it about minorities that attract negative attitudes and deal with the elements that cause such animosity.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why it is that you are so ardently on the side of the oppressors. Joseph Arpaio investigated people based entirely on their skin color, based on their appearance alone. That is against their fourth amendment right, and no matter who it is, no one is allowed to infringe upon the rights of the other. As sheriff, Arpaio should have protected and enforced the law, not break it to follow his own rules. That is the beginning of fascism and vigilante justice.

Further, there is no 'IF' when we discuss Arpaio's crimes and racist discrimination against latina/o in his community. The request for a pardon, and by being able to accept a pardon in the first place, requires an admission of guilt. Arpaio is not only guilty of not respecting and breaking the rule of law, but also of blatant racism and discrimination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 08:07:21 |Display all floors
ariqj Post time: 2017-8-30 13:53
Perhaps you should ask yourself why it is that you are so ardently on the side of the oppressors.  ...

It seems to me that the oppressors are the left wing since you mentioned the word.

People should have a right to protest the removal of statues reminding us of our historical roots. Hang on though, they did have a legal right to protest about the statues but it was just the left wing who chose to deny them that right. Small wonder the fights started.

As for the sheriff, I don't support him either but it seems that the majority of voters in his patch do/have been and that raises questions as to why. It's an interesting question and the HATE brigade can't just sweep the issue under the rug and get rid of people like that sheriff when the society obviously has a demand for them.

I am not in support of the right wing or even the left wing. I think that they are both as bad as each other. But I do think that in a land of free speech ALL SIDES should be free to express themselves without interference from others within the constraints of the law (e.g. No whipping up race hatred AND no obstruction).

Either way, this is not about the colour of skin or ethnic origin but it is about getting rid of Trump. Admirable as that aim might be there are legal channels that are required in a democracy and the tactics which are being used by the anti Trump brigade are not exactly democratic. Ironic when you think of a country who spend billions killing foreigners to enforce democracy on them but cannot operate a civilised democracy on their own turf without screaming for blood.

Open your mind, look at the bigger picture.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.