Author: ariqj

Donald Trump pardons racist sheriff Joe Arpaio [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-29 09:58:47 |Display all floors
# Because the thing is that there are Muslim children. Children. The scumbag minions that take money from the CIA to promote hate are attacking these children. Black children - white children - Mexican - a CIA workers doesn't give a $%$%. And the sad thing is that these low minions that work for the NSA as internet trolls or whatever could easily earn the same money doing something that didn't involve spreading hate and attacking innocent children. They attack children. A CIA employee would probably just run a Muslim kid over if nobody was looking and think nothing of it. Why doesn't USA seem to care when USA kills innocent children with US drone strikes? Think about it. Its not just because they are third world and their lives worth less according to capitalists. Imagine having to grow up in the west as a Muslim child since 9/11 with the anti-Muslim climate  that the CIA have created. China Daily Forum allows this CIA scum to post hate on this forum you know.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-29 10:36:56 |Display all floors
JFenix is the most obvious paid hate troll on all of the internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-29 11:17:51 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-29 09:47
I don't think so-called Sheriff Joe is as popular as Fox News thinks he is. Even your average brain  ...
I don't think so-called Sheriff Joe is as popular as Fox News thinks he is.

Possibly not but he's been popular enough that he's been elected for 6 terms and that is because he is more popular than others who have competed against him in the elections. But why would a redneck hate him? If the local problem is with illegal immigration and the sheriff is making inroads into the problem then I don't see why they should oppose him in this?

Yes I agree with you that these social conflicts are being manufactured, maybe not by the CIA, but certainly by the media but then don't they direct all our societies.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-29 11:18:16 |Display all floors
Sometimes I see Hannity - or O'Reilly when he was on - and I think to myself - surely to god - surely to god the people controlling the CIA hate this racist $%$% as much as I do because Sean Hannity is not pretending. But I do not think so. If a guy like Sean Hannity were part of some suicide squad then fair enough but I don't think so. These are the CIAs kind of people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-29 11:21:20 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-29 09:58
# Because the thing is that there are Muslim children. Children. The scumbag minions that take money ...
Why doesn't USA seem to care when USA kills innocent children with US drone strikes?

Largely because the media doesn't address the issue and because it would be considered "un-American"  to hamstring their boys defending corporate interests.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-29 11:29:22 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-29 10:36
JFenix is the most obvious paid hate troll on all of the internet.

The American military run software to derail internet discussion that is considered anti-American. I doubt if they are managing her or there would be evidence of ghosts sharing here views.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-8-29 13:02:03 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-29 11:21
Largely because the media doesn't address the issue and because it would be considered "un-Ameri ...

The media is controlled by the CIA. The CIA are controlled by capitalist 'elite' that say out loud and officially that the life of a third world person is worth less than the life of a person from the west. Of course these capitalists would happily murder western children and think nothing of that too but with third world children the believe that it is acceptable to just ignore it when a drone kills them. It is not actually true and guys like me complaining about it put a stop to it on the scale that it was on. But yeah - these people are total demons. Look at JFenix making jokes about right and wrong. Its all one big psychopathic joke to her. And like I said - this person could earn the same money doing a normal non-evil job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.