Views: 42412|Replies: 42

Another fishing boat caught in Galapagos natural reserve marine with 6000 dead s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-28 07:23:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2017-8-28 07:28

From Lefigaro

A 98 meters long chinese fishing boat was caught these day after entering illegaly in the protected naturarl reserve of galapagos archipelago

6000 sharks fins were found on this fishing boat.

And after that, who will believe that chinese government promote win win relations with other countries?

when will chinese government realize how irresponsible is this attitude and change these destructive behavior?

It's a 98 meters long ship, not a 2 meter canoe!

Caught near San Cristobal island, in on of the most beautiful natural reserve of the world, it's a protected area, chinese fishing boat have nothing to do here, they were perfectly knowing it, not the first time!

We must boycott all those who promote shark massacre, and satisfy their sellfish irresponsible appetite without thinking of the consequence for next generations.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-28 10:36:37 |Display all floors

All those Chinese "fishermen" caught poaching off other countries' coasts should have their hands chopped off and sent back to China. The C.P.C. needs to be taught a lesson. The more of these rapacious robbers return as disabled people the fewer there will be to harm the environment and to wreak havoc on political relations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 12:03:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-28 10:36
All those Chinese "fishermen" caught poaching off other countries' coasts should have their hands  ...

I see,  Hudud is not only an Islamic term [since you are a believer as well], referring to punishments which under Islamic law (shariah) hands get cut off.

For other forumites, Hudud punishments range from public lashing to publicly stoning to death, amputation of hands and crucifixion...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 13:17:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-28 12:03
I see,  Hudud is not only an Islamic term [since you are a believer as well], referring to punishm ...

It's what these scumbags deserve, you bolt. Mind you, cutting off their thievish hands is a lenient punishment. The C.P.C. used to kill people for stealing copper wire and sell it in the black market just a couple of decades ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 13:27:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-28 12:03
I see,  Hudud is not only an Islamic term [since you are a believer as well], referring to punishm ...

My punishment for these s cumbags is LENIENT. Remember, in Mao's China peasants caught stealing copper wire which they wanted to sell on the black market were dispatched to Nirvana mercilessly.

Sharks are a part of the natural ecosystem after all. The Galapagos are a protected region. The Chinese "fishermen" are unscrupulous low lives that penetrate that area 20'000 kms away from China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 14:47:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-28 13:27
My punishment for these s cumbags is LENIENT. Remember, in Mao's China peasants caught stealing co ...

I need to go to the loo, therefore just a short reply...

Ain't your drug lords doing the same with Mexican trade

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 16:02:27 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-28 14:47
I need to go to the loo, therefore just a short reply...

Ain't your drug lords doing the same wit ...

Please, do the loo a favour: get it to flush yourself down. You may end up as shark food.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.