Views: 476|Replies: 3

talk about sibling [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-22 16:49:29 |Display all floors
1. Do you have any siblings?
- No, i don't
2. How does it feel to be the only child? Do you want to have a sibling? Do you consider your close friends as your siblings? If you have a sibling, do you want to have a sister or a brother?
- Sometimes, I used to feel lonely.
  Of course certainly. He is a classmate of my junior high school.We have known each other for many years.We are best friends.
  I want to have a elder sister. In my impression, Other people's sister  is gentle. in addition she can takes good care of her brother.
3. How many siblings do you have? Do you get along with your siblings? What is it like to have a sibling? Do you feel under pressure because of your siblings?
- very well.
  never.In contrary, He can give me a lot of helps. I remember He used to fight with another kids for protecting me. i get along with him very well.
4. Is having a sibling important to you? Why or why not?
- it's not so important. Because i have many good friends as sibling.
5. How would you describe yourself as a brother or sister?
- If i have a little brother or sister, i will take good care of him. help him with his lessons . Take him to play basketball etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 01:46:51 |Display all floors
got a younger sister, long ago when we played "find and catch me" i accidentally "destroyed" her nose, she was in hospital for 6 days.....i still have nightmares...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-9-9 00:14:28 |Display all floors
I have one sibling, he's 2 years younger than me.

We hardly ever see each other due to my work before I was forced in to a semi-retired state due to illness and his work as a senior executive in a Japanese Multinational.

I also have a sister, she and I consider ourselves brother and sister though there is no blood relationship, however I am her families "pet laowai / adopted son) as she has 2 sisters.  She was a student here in Australia and lived at my house for 8 years while studying.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-9 06:08:49 |Display all floors
Can you ask a few more questions please before I answer, thx

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.