Views: 2385|Replies: 17

Creative Mom Reveals The Struggles Of Being Pregnant In Hilariously Honest Pics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-22 15:15:25 |Display all floors
When mom of two Maya Vorderstrasse got tired of seeing pregnancy portrayed as perfect and easy on social media, she decided to show the world how it actually feels.

“Honestly I was so tired of seeing motherhood portrayed as perfect, flawless, and effortless on social media because I never felt like it was like that for me,” she told Huffington. “So I embraced my chaotic life, and decided to share it with everyone in the hopes of helping other mothers realize that it’s OK to not have it all figured out.” So, when Vorderstrasse was pregnant, she regularly posted pictures next to a letter board, sharing how she was feeling or thinking that day. From food cravings to wild bladder to swollen feet – she shared how pregnancy actually feels in the most hilarious and honest way. Vorderstrasse gave birth to her daughter just over two weeks ago and she’s continuing to share her funny letter board pics – we can’t wait to see how they progress!

Mom of two Maya Vorderstrasse was tired of seeing pregnancy portrayed as perfect and easy on social media

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:29:57 |Display all floors
So she decided to show the world how it actually feels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:31:19 |Display all floors
“Honestly I was so tired of seeing motherhood portrayed as perfect, flawless, and effortless on social media,” she said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:31:40 |Display all floors
“Because I never felt like it was like that for me”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:31:58 |Display all floors
“So I embraced my chaotic life, and decided to share it with everyone in the hopes of helping other mothers realize that it’s OK to not have it all figured out”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:32:25 |Display all floors
So, when she found out she was pregnant again, just two months after having a baby

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 15:32:40 |Display all floors
She decided to document her journey with letter board pics, sharing how she was feeling

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.