Author: emanreus

US Navy bad luck or too many war games? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-28 00:53:35 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-27 01:07
Indeed, their media is telling great stories...

Problem is:

Damn it!!!

Personality wise, it's just [ so us (docile) ] such that we are simply unsuited for the realities of life's in a hostile world as earth...

"Here's my position: Beijing needs to learn the shoot first and talk later tactic as the Russians does. She needs to also learn the art of using the "middle finger" that boy wonder Kim uses..."

Because people have to understand that you mean business, if you wanted them to know that you indeed mean business, when you say to them that you mean what you say otherwise people will look at us as a joke as what Nierenda is doing because he knows we won't shoot...

Sad but true. Even our Indian brothers (here I'm refering to the Pakistanis of course) are now saying we lost the Doklam war because we're not responding to New Delhi's challenges as expected of the world...

It's like this: if were Wang Wei, [ I'd disregard orders from Beijing ]; I shoot the SOB down; I deny the American propaganda machine the opportunity it had at exploiting the situation it did when, if the situation was the other way around, say over the Virgina Coast sometime,  Lieutenant Osborn would be facing a military court for murder and likely life in prison for tge demise of Capatain Wang Wei.

How UNFAIR of life and how weak Beijing is in international incidences and in international matters...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 15:48:07 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-28 00:53
Damn it!!!

Personality wise, it's just [ so us (docile) ] such that we are simply unsuited for t ...

re: Here's my position: Beijing needs to learn the shoot first and talk later tactic

The Middle kingdom is doing just fine...

China's President is the best in that world of ours...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 17:24:35 |Display all floors
US Navy bad luck or too many war games?

It's god's punishment on U.S. of being a global trouble maker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 20:18:59 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-28 17:24
US Navy bad luck or too many war games?

It's god's punishment on U.S. of being a global trouble mak ...

re: It's god's punishment on U.S. of being a global trouble maker.

They're losing it, and rather fast on top of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-9 14:55:39 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-8-24 09:43
Americans are $%$%ing idiots. Ask anyone. How many helicopters do the Yankee army men crash over yea ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.