Author: beginner2013

Is America engulfed in a Cultural Revolution? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-28 00:57:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-21 21:10
I find the analogy somewhat bold and misleading. Remember that China's so-called "C.R." was starte ...

Meh... in both cases, there were 'folks in the background' looking to gain power for their own personal needs - whether it was the 'Gang of Four' with Mao, or the likes of George Soros today peddling astroturf as 'grassroots'.

When it comes to events like this, the mercenary in me will always ask, "Cui Bono?" (For whose benefit?)
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 01:09:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-22 22:03
This morning I watched a video taken of a scene in the Charlesville townhall during a meeting wi ...

Please... this has been standard practice for decades in the U.S. (i.e. Rules for Radicals or Burn this Book)...

http://utahpolicy.com/index.php/ ... epublican-town-hall

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/guide/ - Warning, bad certificate (per Norton)
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 05:28:11 |Display all floors
UNSURPRISINGLY, THE DONALD REGIME IS EXPERIENCING ALL THE JOYS AND HAPPINESS OF A FULL-BLOWN "COLOR REVOLUTION" RIGHT AT HOME, and he is totally powerless against it, and that is because unlike other countries, he is checked and balanced at every move, regardless of his mighty rhetoric.  It anything, the louder he shouts, the worse the chorus of the freedom-lovers become to have him impeached.  Trump cannot get out of this "regime change".  

This color revolution used to be purple, at the time of the election, but it failed against his vigorous mass rallies in the red states that won the electoral vote.

Now, the color is black, the real stuff.  This was the color chosen by the Father of 20th fascism, Mussolini, when he marched on Rome from whom the Nazi's borrowed the technique of mob rule, with the color Brown, and then, after winning the election, they went Black too.  

This technique of a peaceful regime change by mob intimidation was implemented by Mussolini through the March on Rome from October 24, 1922 to October 28, 1922, and the King refused the elected Prime Minister's  (Luigi Facta) request to declare a state of siege, but instead officially replaced him with Mussolini, thus constitutionally handing over the government to the black shirts'  Duce.  Of course, that can never happen in America, except for the Whiskey Rebellion under the banner of the French Revolution, no less, carried out in Western Pennsylvania, that was militarily suppressed by George Washington himself, because at that time, his authority as President and founder of the American Revolution was  
unquestionable.  The Donald has the looks and features of George Washington, so from a Buddhist perspective, he could be Washington's re-incarnation.  He aptly asked if the object of the current color revolution is to denounce and demolish the contribution of George Washington himself in the end.  He might be more right than he thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 06:09:15 |Display all floors
The division is really deep, this one.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-28 10:26:20 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-8-28 05:28
UNSURPRISINGLY, THE DONALD REGIME IS EXPERIENCING ALL THE JOYS AND HAPPINESS OF A FULL-BLOWN "COLOR  ...

I have a well-intentioned proposal for Sino-Nazis such as you:

The C.P.C. shall be transferred, lock, stock and everything, from Zhongnanhai, China, to Washington, U.S.A. and start a new lease of life while Donald Trump gets installed this autumn as China's new Chairman and pres. Both would be hugely popular in their new surroundings and both would be immensely successful in politics. China needs something new, and the U.S.A. badly needs to ditch democracy and be run by dinosaurs.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-28 10:26:32 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-8-28 05:28
UNSURPRISINGLY, THE DONALD REGIME IS EXPERIENCING ALL THE JOYS AND HAPPINESS OF A FULL-BLOWN "COLOR  ...

I have a well-intentioned proposal for Sino-Nazis such as you:

The C.P.C. shall be transferred, lock, stock and everything, from Zhongnanhai, China, to Washington, U.S.A. and start a new lease of life while Donald Trump gets installed this autumn as China's new Chairman and pres. Both would be hugely popular in their new surroundings and both would be immensely successful in politics. China needs something new, and the U.S.A. badly needs to ditch democracy and be run by dinosaurs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-28 12:03:01 |Display all floors
Not a cultural revolution but more of an awaking to the BS that is going on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.