Author: beginner2013

Is America engulfed in a Cultural Revolution? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-24 19:52:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-23 11:57
You are posting highly populist stuff too, you know. The way you are talking - twisting statemen ...

He doesn't hate white immigrants.  Its everybody else.

Trump is a racist.  No doubt about it.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 20:59:34 |Display all floors
It is a lot of things, and I understand the use of culture here, but it is simply a decadent empire in irreversible decline.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-24 21:11:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-24 19:52
He doesn't hate white immigrants.  Its everybody else.

Trump is a racist.  No doubt about it.

Some of Donald Trump's detractors obviously hate as strongly as his supporters do. I see no difference. You need to get immigration under control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 21:36:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-24 21:11
Some of Donald Trump's detractors obviously hate as strongly as his supporters do. I see no differ ...

re: You need to get immigration under control.

Roger on that one...
Isn't he trying hard enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 21:56:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-24 21:11
Some of Donald Trump's detractors obviously hate as strongly as his supporters do. I see no differ ...

Its completely different.  People hate Trump because he is a horrible leader.  He fans the flames of division.  He is not a president of ALL the people.  On day one, in his inaugural speech, he called the majority of the voters who did not vote for him his 'enemies' and 'losers'.

He is perhaps the worst president in our history aside from Andrew Jackson, his hero.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-25 12:19:29 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-24 21:56
Its completely different.  People hate Trump because he is a horrible leader.  He fans the flames  ...

See the polemicist again! You are justifying hatred, I oppose it in any form. No wonder you are always confronting people with your hatred and your extremism. People like you cannot build a modern, peaceful world. You want others to obey you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 13:03:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-24 21:56
Its completely different.  People hate Trump because he is a horrible leader.  He fans the flames  ...
he called the majority of the voters who did not vote for him his 'enemies' and 'losers'.

Well they certainly aren't his friends and based on you they are his enemies. As for being losers, they lost, ergo they are losers.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.