Views: 554|Replies: 5

Is your kitchen oily? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-20 10:41:22 |Display all floors
Many Chinese cook dishes with too much of hot oil. They usually heat up cooking-oil to such a high temperature that the oil is going to be burning with flame and the heavy smoke  let you feel uncomfortable for taking a breath! ------------I don't think this is healthy life-style!If your kitchen ventilator is too oily, you had better improve your old cooking method and let the indoor air become as fresh as that of the outside!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 11:37:24 |Display all floors
All kinds of cooking-oil come from grain which can be well cooked in a temperature of less than 120 centigrade degree that is enough for your digestion. So it is unnecessary to heat up oil to smoky-level. According to chemistry science, many of the big molecules of oil would be broken into smaller ones in every high temperature and you can't make sure all of the new things are 'food' any longer which might cause cancer! --------Furthermore some of  the smoke from the inside of pot would get into your lungs and much of which would permanently stay there that would badly hurt your health!---------One professional chef from that restaurant has black lungs as if he has had smoked cigar for sixty years that the doctor told him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 12:02:23 |Display all floors
Maybe our traditional Chinese cooking method need revolutionary change or reform!  You may control cooking temperature in this way: Adding some oil into the pot and light fire till it is about 200 centigrade degree; Before it is going to give out smoke, put vegetable or meat into the pot. If you smell smoke coming out, you ought to add some hot water into the food that would effectively control the temperature and meanwhile the dish would be prepared with fresh taste! ----------One chef boasted that he could make dishes with mere  water instead of oil that would be as tasty as usual!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 12:18:24 |Display all floors
It is said frenchmen often eat vegetables rawly or dealt with simple cooking process who live in natural way! I do admire that atmosphere!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 12:38:57 |Display all floors
One year ago, I bought son  a new home in city for his marriage with bank loan. I was satisfied with the deal since one of the reasons was that we had got a good kitchen with modern cooking-equipments!
But  now when they have turned the room into a mess! : The kitchen ventilator has been badly polluted that would cost me half of a day to clean it.  All things are so oily and sticky!

This almost drives me mad!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.