Author: abcfirst

BHUTAN MUST DIS-INVITE INDIAN TROOPS FROM DONGLANG AND INVITE INDIAN DIPLOMATS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-19 21:44:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-18 06:39
The Indians say the Chinese occupying invaders have retreated. The Chinese side claims the Indians ...

I would call it status quo which PRC vehemently opposed to do it on the first hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 00:50:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-17 19:39
The Indians say the Chinese occupying invaders have retreated. The Chinese side claims the Indians ...

As you can see from the date of this reply, I have not been too active of late.  So... status quo of a quiet front as all eyes in Beijing are on DPRK?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-2 08:11:07 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2017-10-2 00:50
As you can see from the date of this reply, I have not been too active of late.  So... status quo  ...

Some hints that might give you an answer come from the Times of India. China has now opened a brand-new highway capable of accommodating tanks that leads from Lhasa in Tibet to the border with Arunachal Pradesh...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 14:47:16 |Display all floors
The first methods of road transport were horses, oxen or even humans carrying goods over dirt tracks...

One of the chief functions of transportation is the movement of goods...

Road transportation is the most important mode for passenger and freight transportation, local  and intercity transportation, intra-provincial transportation activities anywhere in the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 09:52:00 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-10-2 14:47
The first methods of road transport were horses, oxen or even humans carrying goods over dirt tracks ...

Right. China has discovered a new export commodity: after the Palestinian flags it has found that Sikh turbans could be produced in China 25% cheaper than the Indians do themselves so they hurriedly laid a new tarmac from Lhasa in occupied Tibet to the Indian border to market their Sikh turbans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-5 12:47:13 |Display all floors
I'm not familiar with Sikh Turban's or the cotton fabric used as material...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-5 20:42:39 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-10-5 12:47
I'm not familiar with Sikh Turban's or the cotton fabric used as material...

You wouldn't be familiar with Sikh Turbans or cotton fabric even if you were a member of a Sikh family.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.