Author: tenderloin

China to establish a naval base at Myanmar Mergui Archipelgo to counter india [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-17 11:55:35 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-16 23:59
C'mon Manoji. That's highly unlike you. You are one to have plenty to say. I'm depending on your e ...

No, you gave me a new point to think about. I didn't think about sanctions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 12:54:09 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-14 10:18
India asking for a war, China granting her the promise.

How to fight?
It is risky if we use modern weapons in the future war! Sometime I worry about it.
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 12:54:33 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-14 10:18
India asking for a war, China granting her the promise.

How to fight?
It is risky if we use modern weapons in the future war! Sometime I worry about it.
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 14:10:43 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-8-17 12:54
How to fight?
It is risky if we use modern weapons in the future war! Sometime I worry about it.  ...

There are 2 kinds of future wars, one is nuke which is for mutual destruction or extinction, the other is ordinary weapon war. The letter will be the resort of new wars and it is like a boxing game that ends when the winner is determined..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 20:39:18 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-17 14:10
There are 2 kinds of future wars, one is nuke which is for mutual destruction or extinction, the o ...

In my opinion future wars will be fought from space.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-18 01:19:56 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-15 21:05
Rubbish. Myanmar will not allow China to set up naval base. Even if they have a naval base its with  ...

B-1 bombers all the way from Diego Garcias to the Democratic People's Republic of Iraq, Mamoji?

"For our compatriots: compatriots, we need to help the Myanmarians, the Thais, the Malays, and the Sri Lankans, remove the description (India) from the names ADAMAN and NICOBAR -- clearly a case of India's version of the SOUTH CHINA SEA."

Sorry Manoji, India (all of it)  is without question in range of China. Her H-6 ferry is around 2000 miles or better. Her CJ-10/DH-10 ALCM carried by H-6's is an additional 2000 plus miles. Aerial refuelling (Yes, feature adopted for long range H-6) to complete combat radius is an additional 2000 plus miles). Then there are the JH-7's (Panama Tornado equivalent), K-8's (I classify this as A-4 Skyhawk sinenis, JF-17's, older J-7's and 8's, and, China's maritime assets, ie., Aegis systems that plows the Indian Ocean is always ready to serve.

Other words, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT if you dare wrestle with us...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.