Author: tenderloin

China to establish a naval base at Myanmar Mergui Archipelgo to counter india [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-15 21:40:57 |Display all floors
No, India has not shown any intention, so far, to interfere with the shipping lanes on which Chinese crude oil import is dependent.
PRC needs a naval base at Myanmar to help guarantee freedom of navigation for all and to protect its interests.

Those shipping lanes are vital to China's economic survival, and the Usanians know that well. Too well.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 03:46:44 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-13 20:01
Uncle sam is still stupid by arrogance. If China & India really go war, uncle sam will lose one mo ...

"If China goes to war, Uncle Sam will lose"

Not so fast. Let's not be too overly confident about all of this:

The Americans, who is really the one's stirring the honey pot here, are way smarter than they are letting everyone in on this...

Their  (the US's and the Indian's) objective, my opinion, is to draw China into militarily expelling the Indians from Doklam. Once that happens, i.e.  China moves in, an outcry will be presented to the UN by both the US and India calling us Chinese villians and demands by the two to slap sanctions on China a'la 6-4 incident fashion and a'la sanction against Putin  fashion -- sanctions which are guaranteed to slow or stop China's growth hence its scary military and its amazing science and technology development. They have to concoct some kind of a dirty trick to drag the Chinese economy down otherwise, China's scary growth threatens to overtake America's growth in another decade or so. China must be stopped and the only way to stop her is sanction, or so thinks the think tanks of America and of India.  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 13:05:28 |Display all floors
Rubbish. Myanmar will not allow China to set up naval base. Even if they have a naval base its with in operational range of most naval bombers from Andaman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 13:14:59 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-16 00:46
"If China goes to war, Uncle Sam will lose"

Not so fast. Let's not be too overly confident abou ...

You must be a smart guy for your age

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 20:14:06 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-15 21:14
You must be a smart guy for your age

Why? Did I say something wrong, Manoji?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 01:49:39 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-16 17:14
Why? Did I say something wrong, Manoji?

Nothing wrong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 02:59:20 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-16 09:49
Nothing wrong

C'mon Manoji. That's highly unlike you. You are one to have plenty to say. I'm depending on your expertise to make my day here, Manoji, so shoot me if you dare.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.