Author: emanreus

Australia's Homeless people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-12 20:26:18 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-12 18:37
Less wars,
More caring for the locals.

Our government should not be responsible for housing irresponsible mothers who have 6 kids to different fathers!!
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 20:29:27 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-12 18:37
Less wars,
More caring for the locals.

I agree that shelters could be built for the homeless to sleep in at night. In the uk more than 70% of homeless people interviewed have been attacked whilst living on the streets. One guy even slept near at 50 ft drop because it was the only safe place in London he could sleep.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 22:04:36 |Display all floors
Hope you feeling better now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 22:14:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-12 21:18
So why do YOU care for White homeless people but not for yellow brown or Black ones???

You are an ...

Why look at the problem from a racist angle like a true Joo would?  REPORTED for unwarranted personal attack....

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2017-8-12 22:14
Why look at the problem from a racist angle like a true Joo would?  REPORTED for unwarranted perso ...

The racist is you. And Emmy Mouse is another racist. You 2 should do a Tango together, then jump into a volcano.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2017-8-13 09:09

I do not Tango, never did.
But I did climb down crater of 2 Volcanoes called the Mother and Father. That was after the Japs bombed it to wipe out Rabaul during WW2._&

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2017-8-15 14:05
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-13 09:07
I do not Tango, never did.
But I did climb down crater of 2 Volcanoes called the Mother and Father.  ...

The Japs did not succeed, they still got nuked.
But mother nature had enough and spoke up...

It has been more then 20 years since a major volcanic eruption destroyed the once-picturesque town of Rabaul in Papua New Guinea, around 1994 the place got wiped, together with all the Japs investments...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.