Author: tenderloin

China seeking absolute nuke supremacy over India. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-25 07:07:07 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-24 14:35
Caught is another lie

I lie only when I cheat on the Mrs., Suenie. Why would I lie to you? You are not worth lying to.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 17:27:02 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-25 07:07
I lie only when I cheat on the Mrs., Suenie. Why would I lie to you? You are not worth lying to.  ...

I have found most Canadian's honest and loyal then I meet you
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 01:50:09 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-25 01:27
I have found most Canadian's honest and loyal then I meet you

Damn! Another of my replies rejected...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 09:15:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-26 01:50
Damn! Another of my replies rejected...

Probably your not Chinese
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 11:47:44 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-25 17:15
Probably your not Chinese

You again??? Man!!! Aren't you tired of your silly little rants against all things Chinese? Look, we're here to stay. There's no way you can push us outta this of God's beautiful little green earth. We can only get better so take or leave it. you don't have a choice here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-27 00:09:10 |Display all floors

Fun and games...

Let's do the rightious thing here, Tender...

Let's cut India off of the region [ east of Bhutan

and east Bangladesh ] in favour of our good friend and neighbour Bangladesh (aka what

was rightly and legitimately once East Pakistan)...

I mean it just don't make any logical [ or geographical ] sense whatsoever that, with

the exception of the big guns which dictates Hawaii for what Hawaii is and Alaska for what Alaska is that it's fair for India

to wield jurisdiction over regions that are totally cut off from principal regions of the country...

Let's do it, Tender. I think finally "it's time we need to break from that

superficial cocoon we've been incubating ourselves in since long past" and I think here, in collaboration with

our brethren's in blood, the Pakistanis, is where we can break out...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-27 09:22:52 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-26 11:47
You again??? Man!!! Aren't you tired of your silly little rants against all things Chinese? Look,  ...

Whoes ranting am I not stating fact Candian citizen, we both know China does not reconise dual citizenship so your no more Chinese than me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.