Author: tenderloin

China seeking absolute nuke supremacy over India. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-22 23:45:22 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-21 17:21
Just like that Chinese politician we had stripped of office and deported because he gave an oath o ...

Nothing wrong with patriotism

Wolf Warrior II

Standards. Standards please!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 02:35:22 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 10:42
No can do, Mr. Kwik-E. I NEVER TOOK NO OATH of ALLEGIANCE (not alegeance) to any country.

Yes you did when you became a Candian citizen and renounced your Chinese citizenship
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 04:46:37 |Display all floors
Their will never be a nuclear war between China and India, at least, intentionally. India and Pakistan, that is another, more precarious question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 09:47:27 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-23 10:35
Yes you did when you became a Candian citizen and renounced your Chinese citizenship

No I did not. I was a minor when I landed. And, as a minor aka Elián González, citizenship status was assigned me automatically. Similarly, if your relatives [migrates] to China, you are naturally known as Chinese citizen even if your relatives are not entitled to same.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 11:31:51 |Display all floors
Mishao Post time: 2017-8-23 12:46
Their will never be a nuclear war between China and India, at least, intentionally. India and Pakist ...

Based on Trump's recents utters, concerning Pakistan, I have to speculate that Nerenda Madi had jumped into bed with Trump and where Colin Powers had threatened to do to Pakistan (send Pakistan back into the stone ages), Modi is playing along with the Americans, on the expenses of China, with the hope that Trump will do  to Pakistan what he had promised to do to Kim's Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 19:20:00 |Display all floors
Yes, I think you have a good point here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-25 06:35:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 10:42
No can do, Mr. Kwik-E. I NEVER TOOK NO OATH of ALLEGIANCE (not alegeance) to any country.

Caught is another lie
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.