Author: tenderloin

China seeking absolute nuke supremacy over India. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-22 04:03:39 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 00:50
Again, India is not the target we Chinese are building our defense against.

Yes it is:

Your not Chinese your Canadian let's get that lie straight for a start
Then why is China in the Indian Ocean ?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 04:09:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 00:50
Again, India is not the target we Chinese are building our defense against.

Yes it is:

If China was so good why did you leave ?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 09:16:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-21 12:03
Your not Chinese your Canadian let's get that lie straight for a start
Then why is China in the I ...

Sorry, Mr. 7-111, a repeat here: I am first and foremost Chinese. That is something neither you or I can change.  It's God's will.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 09:19:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 09:16
Sorry, Mr. 7-111, a repeat here: I am first and foremost Chinese. That is something neither you  ...

What country issued your passport

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 09:21:25 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-22 09:16
Sorry, Mr. 7-111, a repeat here: I am first and foremost Chinese. That is something neither you  ...

Just like that Chinese politician we had stripped of office and deported because he gave an oath of aligence to China, should Cananda do the same with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 09:25:11 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-8-21 12:09
If China was so good why did you leave ?

We Chinese have an eons old saying:  四海為家. Literally: the four corners of God's green earth is my home and your home because we are all God's good children.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-22 10:42:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-8-21 18:43
F111 Post time: 2017-8-21 17:21
Just like that Chinese politician we had stripped of office and deported because he gave an oath o ...

No can do, Mr. Kwik-E. I NEVER TOOK NO OATH of ALLEGIANCE (not alegeance) to any country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.