Author: parcher

Newcastle sex grooming scandal!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-12 23:37:06 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-12 21:37
How selfish can you be wanting to keep prostitution as some *right*.   There is not enough girls w ...

I didn't mention anything,anything about keeping prostitution.You tend to over think.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 01:50:49 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-12 23:37
I didn't mention anything,anything about keeping prostitution.You tend to over think.

I had said that we need to attack the demand for prostitution and you replied:

Having intimacy is the human nature, you can take it away, as long it exits, as long there is perv, this demand wii never end.

That is in support of prostitution.  Its no better than the how the japanese have condoned comfort women.  

Its not okay to sacrifice part of our population to serve the sexual desires of men.  

Its not okay to use women (or men, boys) in this way.  Its dehumanizing.

We can fulfill all our sexual needs without prostitution.  Billions of people do it every day.  We don't need prostitution for anything.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-14 08:12:19 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-13 01:50
I had said that we need to attack the demand for prostitution and you replied:

I didn't say we had to satisfy our needs by prostitution, the society is so developed that some of us wanna seek more fun, which in most cases is illegal and insufferable. That's also why I said children should grow awareness of self protection, learn from school and parents, cuz no matter how efficiently the police work, this industry could still exist.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-14 08:12
I didn't say we had to satisfy our needs by prostitution, the society is so developed that some of ...

You can't put all this on the children.

If there was an effective campaign where men derided other men for using prostitutes, we could end the demand which is causing all the crime in the first place.  There will never be enough 'willing' people to go into prostitution so until we can do something about the demand, criminals and mafia will use this market and they will find the girls to fill it.  Its no different than the japanese comfort women.  Girls will be taken and repeatedly raped into submission.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-18 01:14
You can't put all this on the children.

If there was an effective campaign where men derided othe ...

It is difficult to protect a "child" who doesn't choose to be protected short of placing them under house arrest regardless of any evidence. In the UK if a child voluntarily consents at an age where they are below the age of legal consent then they are not entitled to financial compensation  in cases where the child had "groomed" or bribed and the adult was convicted.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-18 12:46
It is difficult to protect a "child" who doesn't choose to be protected short of placing them unde ...

That's why you don't focus on the children, you focus on the buyers.  Destroy the market by destroying the demand for it.  Often these kids are pretty screwed up, on drugs, and have been previously sexually abused.  You can't trust them to be the adult in the situation.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-19 08:42
That's why you don't focus on the children, you focus on the buyers.  Destroy the market by destro ...

You cannot destroy the demand for the services of the world's oldest profession or it's existence. All you can do is to drive it underground and push the prices up. Needless to say, with a shortage of supply, there will be an increase in sexual violence against those who did not choose to enter the profession.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.