Author: parcher

Newcastle sex grooming scandal!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-11 23:44:35 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-11 13:28
Those girls were given drugs, they were not forced to do prostitution. What I meant was the teenag ...

They were grooming them to be prostitutes.  That's how it starts.  It starts with drugs and rape.  This is what breaks them.  Makes them think they are not worthy of love or respect.  That's how it all starts.  Its a common story in the US with runaways and foster kids.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 23:46:00 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-11 13:30
Those bastards.

Those kids really should've learnt more about protecting themselves.

They are children.  They can't be expected to know better.  Its up to adults to protect them.

One way to protect them is not to feed the prostitution industry.  Take away the demand.  If they can't make money off these girls, than they will stop grooming our children to be prostitutes.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 08:25:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-11 23:46
They are children.  They can't be expected to know better.  Its up to adults to protect them.

One ...

Having intimacy is the human nature, you can take it away, as long it exits, as long there is perv, this demand wii never end.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 21:34:45 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-12 08:25
Having intimacy is the human nature, you can take it away, as long it exits, as long there is perv ...

Who is saying to take away sex?

All I am talking about is taking away PAID sex to end the exploitation of girls.

Don't you think that is worth it?

Have sex all you want.  Prostitution is not needed to have sex.  Its not needed at all.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 21:37:58 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-12 08:25
Having intimacy is the human nature, you can take it away, as long it exits, as long there is perv ...

How selfish can you be wanting to keep prostitution as some *right*.   There is not enough girls willing to go into this business.  That has been true since the dawn of time.  Forced prostitution and grooming of girls has been going on for centuries.  Either we are going to be civilized people or barbarians.  Your right to have sex on tap is not worth it to me.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 21:39:23 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-10 23:18
Issues like this are only taken seriously if its an 'other' involved.

If this was a white british ...

The issue here is sexual abuse of  girls which is really sad. If it committed by a particular group of people living in a particular society then I don't mind picking them up, putting under surveillance or whatever means officials can adopt to make sure such heinous crime is not committed again. But this should be done within official domain.

I agree with you that by giving it a racist angle , people will take the focus away from real issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 21:48:56 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2017-8-12 21:39
The issue here is sexual abuse of  girls which is really sad. If it committed by a particular grou ...

This happens in ALL cultures.  No one group/race/ethnicity/religion/ etc is immune to this.  

I can't stand it when these issues are used to spread racial hatred.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.