Views: 2141|Replies: 37

Newcastle sex grooming scandal!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-10 13:45:14 |Display all floors
newc.jpg

From various media organizations today:
Under age girls in newcastle were groomed and raped by a gang of upto 17 men and one woman it has been revealed today. They were taken to parties and suppiled with class A drugs which included cocaine, and meth, then sexually abused by the gang. Northumbria police launced a crackdown after talking to 108 potential victims. Over the course of 4 trials 20 girls gave evidence covering a period between 2011 to 2014.  Those prosecuted were from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, and Iran. The operation in to child sexual expolitation in newcastle was paet of a wider inquiry called operation sanctuary.
Over the course of the 4 trials , a picture emerged how the victims were befriended by their abusers, and lured to parties before being piled with Class A drugs. Police pieced together links between the offenders using telephone data to show they knew each other, met at the same places, or had mutual friends. As with the Rohdale and rotherham cases, the child victims were conned in to beleiving they were in a relationship with their abusers. They were then passed around the network to be raped by their abusers.

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 15:04:33 |Display all floors
This is why every country should put strict control on drugs, to see less of this kind of tragedy.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 15:55:59 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-10 15:04
This is why every country should put strict control on drugs, to see less of this kind of tragedy.

Newcastle is my home city, and from what I have heard there will be a total boycott of all restaurants and shops of the nationals involved in this case. Police did a good job though under difficult PC circumstances
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 16:00:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-8-10 16:13
parcher Post time: 2017-8-10 15:55
Newcastle is my home city, and from what I have heard there will be a total boycott of all restaur ...

But is it really necessary to boycott all the restaurants and shops involved? I mean, some of them may not be aware of this accident, they might be just doing business like usual...
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 16:22:50 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-10 16:00
But is it really necessary to boycott all the restaurants and shops involved? I mean, some of them  ...

Its unfortunate yes, but there is an awful amount of anger right now in Newcastle...
Many will suffer who had nothing to do with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 16:30:48 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-10 16:22
Its unfortunate yes, but there is an awful amount of anger right now in Newcastle...
Many will suf ...

Sorry for those victims, and I understand why people have so much anger.

But they are just teenagers, are they allowed to go to the parties without their ID? Besides holding to the hope that there could be less bad guys in this world, I also expect those girls to raise their awareness on drugs, alcohol, which I am sure can be learnt from school.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 17:04:40 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-10 16:30
Sorry for those victims, and I understand why people have so much anger.

But they are just teenag ...

The parties were held in the abusers homes. One 13 yr old who had been living in a foster home was picked up outside and driven to the house party. They quickly became hooked on drugs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.