Author: JFenix

KKK, Nazis, white supremacists plan 'largest hate-gathering in decades'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-10 21:58:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-9 23:22
And here I am wondering why I have been covered in flak so often when I opined that Germany did a  ...

I oppose such censorship. The exposure of hateful ideas hastens their destruction by reasonable argument. One cannot appreciate virtue properly without also seeing evil. The problem with humanity is the ignorance of too many.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 09:34:30 |Display all floors

1st Amendment Rights Does not Give Citizen Rights to Incite Racism

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2017-8-11 09:38

test
Ted, if I had time, I would like nothing better here on BBS to debate with you whether the 1st Amendment gives some citizens the right to voice his or her racist opinions to incite racial hatred, as a result of which, someone gets hurt.

I see the likes of Rush Limbaugh as borderline on what's really acceptable in a civilised society.

You see, Ted, the flip side of democracy is mop-rule and populism. Brexit worked against the interest of the UK, yet, populism dictated the divorce.

From Newsweek...
U.S.
ALT-RIGHT, NAZIS, AND KKK TO EMERGE FROM BEHIND KEYBOARDS TO FORM 'LARGEST RACIST PROTEST IN DECADES'
BY TOM PORTER ON 8/8/17 AT 7:26 AM

A planned demonstration by white nationalist extremists in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been described as the “largest hate-gathering of its kind in decades in the United States” by a monitoring group.

The Unite the Right gathering of extremists protesting the removal of a Confederate-era statue will draw alt-right groups, neo-Confederates, Ku Klux Klan members and neo-Nazis, all of whom have been “emboldened by the Trump presidency,” according to nonprofit civil rights group the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

NeoNazi1.JPG

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-11 15:08:39 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-8-10 21:58
I oppose such censorship. The exposure of hateful ideas hastens their destruction by reasonable ar ...

You oppose such "censorship" only because you are deluding yourself into believing that the good people will join you in ostracizing such evil. You are wrong. Politics is not about making people good. There is no morality. Politics is about fighting for one's interests. The more that share in your interest the more you can dominate others and ruin their lives. If you allow hate speech, you open a door to Nazism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 20:05:08 |Display all floors
Financed

The entire white nationalist movement is financed by the Chosen People. Ironically the Amerikan flag is a symbol of Zionist power. Judah Benjamin was the driving force behind the Confederates.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 03:14:52 |Display all floors
Car Plows Into Crowd During Violent Rally In Charlottesville

Multiple people have been injured after a car plowed into a crowd of people during a white supremacist rally Charlottesville, Virginia, where attendees clashed with anti-fascists and a state of emergency was declared.

Witnesses say a gray vehicle sped through the city’s Downtown Mall, striking multiple pedestrians just before 2 p.m. Spokeswoman for the Charlottesville Police Department, Miriam Dickler, confirmed to HuffPost that multiple people were injured. An emergency alert that went out said many of those injured had suffered broken legs, the Daily Progress reported.   

The rally, “Unite The Right,” was organized by known white supremacist Richard Spencer. Though the rally was scheduled for noon, violence erupted much sooner, leading to clashes between white supremacists and counter-protesters.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) later declared a state of emergency.

===============================================

CRAZY!!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 03:57:25 |Display all floors
in China many Chinese said "Hello Nazi", "Hello, Heil Hitler" to me, I replied "Hitler was Austrian, not Australian", end of discussion
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 17:14:51 |Display all floors
Did you renounce your citizenship and burned your passport.
You're the same as your parents are,
Never mind that peace of paper you paid or begged for...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.