Author: edisonone

Dutertes' head on ICA chopping block: Philippines National Democratic Front [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-10 14:42:55 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 20:34
I remember what were your comments about him before he became a Chinese pimp. It can be clearly se ...

Wow! So being a friend to us Chinese makes people pimps? How sad, I bet, for a minimum of half tge beings of this globe that they are pimps and prostitudes...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 17:52:21 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-10 11:42
Wow! So being a friend to us Chinese makes people pimps? How sad, I bet, for a minimum of half tge ...

Not friends. i was talking about pimps. Argentina is a friend of China but it sinks chinese boats crossing its waters. While pimp would sell his country to China like duterte.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 23:37:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-8-10 07:41
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-10 01:52
Not friends. i was talking about pimps. Argentina is a friend of China but it sinks chinese boats  ...

Oh I see. So Duterte is "A PIMP" because he "WOULDN'T SINK" Chinese boats, right?

K, Manoji, what does that make Modi, or India then "SINCE HE/SHE HADN'T EVEN ORDER THE INDIAN NAVY OR AIRFORCE TO CONFRONT (OR EVEN JUST SHADOW) THE PLA-N WHEN THE PLAN CONDUCTED ITS MILITARILY EXERCISE ACTIVITIES IN THE WATERS JUST OFF OF YOUR COUNTRY (EXAMPLES: THE BAY of BENGAL AND THE WATERS THE ARABIAN SEA) WHICH IS JUST A STONE'S THROW AWAY FROM NEW DEHLI?

Does that constitute an act of prostituting of himself or of his country?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 01:00:30 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-10 17:52
Not friends. i was talking about pimps. Argentina is a friend of China but it sinks chinese boats  ...

Duterte is 20 times smarter than Modi for he knows who's the real boss of future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 04:57:38 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-10 20:37
Oh I see. So Duterte is "A PIMP" because he "WOULDN'T SINK" Chinese boats, right?

K, Manoji, what ...

I was talking about people who sell their own country like duterte. you are free to play with your little allies that you call as friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 04:57:55 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-10 22:00
Duterte is 20 times smarter than Modi for he knows who's the real boss of future.

He won't finish his term "Alive"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 08:39:47 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-10 12:57
I was talking about people who sell their own country like duterte. you are free to play with your ...

Thanks MNoji. I never thought you would be that "democratic". This credit goes to the Chinese girl friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.