Views: 1187|Replies: 2

China is the world's most optimistic country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-8 14:45:54 |Display all floors
According to a recent survey of 26 countries around the globe by Ipsos, China is practically overflowing with confidence with 87% of people believing that their country is on the rise.
That's compared to an overall global average of only 40% that think the same thing, including just 43% of Americans who increasingly believe that their country is going down the wrong track.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 14:55:32 |Display all floors
In the survey, Chinese respondents were the only ones that were most worried about their country's "moral decline." Understandably, the environment was also a big concern. Meanwhile, few respondents concerned themselves with terrorism or immigrations, major issues of unease in other countries around the world.
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-10 11:44:15 |Display all floors
Hmmm... "optimism" here seems to have a very narrow meaning.

I am never optimistic about countries and their fates. I am only optimistic about my personal future and my own skills. ALl else is humbug.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.