Author: ceciliazhang

Can India defeat China in a full-fledged war? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-9 08:05:42 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-8 15:00
No proof yet

BTW, it's actually from The News,  but it might be a fake one. So now I own Manoj and people who've seen this post an apology.Sorry guys.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 08:56:12 |Display all floors
This guy is a Strategic FooYou Agent, .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 12:51:33 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-9 05:05
BTW, it's actually from The News,  but it might be a fake one. So now I own Manoj and people who'v ...

You don't have to apologize. I saw that the news article first came in a Pakistan channel written by one of their army generals. Paki's are known for fake articles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 13:10:10 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 12:51
You don't have to apologize. I saw that the news article first came in a Pakistan channel written  ...

I better go there and check out by myself, although I am not sure if I can come back alive.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 13:11:20 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-8-9 10:10
I better go there and check out by myself, although I am not sure if I can come back alive.

No one should carry weapons in the border region according to the old agreement. You will be fine if PLA allows you to visit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 13:14:10 |Display all floors
BIG_ORANGE_CAT Post time: 2017-8-9 05:56
This guy is a Strategic FooYou Agent, .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 14:39:38 |Display all floors
Imagine the mindset of the Indian commanders, ordering 48 Indian soldiers to hold down an area as large as Donglang, whose only utility could only be to serve as human bait, and be sacrificed to justify a wider war against China, for a longer time, which while disadvantageous to China, is also disadvantageous to India, and therefore, is proof that the Indian officials who instigated this event are obeying orders of other countries, which most likely would include their former colonial masters, such as UK.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.