Author: edisonone

天路 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-8 15:10:41 |Display all floors
They blocked my reply to you. Obviously the truth can't be said to you Edison

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 22:51:04 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-7 22:43
Don't you know youtube was blocked in china

I always known you to be a very good sport, Mr. Manoji. What happened? Can't stand the heat? Too little too late. The game's already gotten kicked off. It's now all 39 yards or nothing.

Damn! You guys don't play foitball do you? Its all about crickets with you guys isn't it? Sissy game crickets. Unlike football which masculine activity packed with Swartznigger testosterone, crickets are for structures powered by estrogen.

Have fun, my friend.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 00:07:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-8-8 09:06
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-7 23:10
They blocked my reply to you. Obviously the truth can't be said to you Edison

Manoji Manoji. My Dear friend Manoji...

Blocking your posts "does not nean you are telling the truth" so please don't get overly sensitive about it.

My speculation as to why your posts are blocked is because of the stupidities of your postings and as such a disgraceful and a shameful proposition for the forum to have your posts published throughout the www for the world to see so be cool about it my Man.

Alternatively, if upper is not the case, then consider it in the following light: blocking of your posts may imply that CHINA IS AFRAID your posts may irritate New Dehli to the point where, instead of us, you might be the party to politically be pressured into suddenly pouring over the Himalayas in massive numbers. Remember the 4:1 ratio in your favour?

Scary proposition for us Chinese indeed. I mean the sheer thought of our sexy-looking Tidbitan sisters starting to reproduce en-mass and from there, a brand new nation -- Chindia -- just scare the shits out if me...

"The majestic velvet-black dandelion spreading its seeds everywhichway I call it."

A nightmare for me indeed so spare me, Manoji.

"Footnote: Sorry Chinese girl friend  . Just a little joke, and humour, between me and the Manoji to lighten up the day. I'm a man of integrity. I'm all in favour of something call individualism therefore no ill intent directed towards you our little sister so continue with the good job you are doing girl.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 01:25:41 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-8 19:51
I always known you to be a very good sport, Mr. Manoji. What happened? Can't stand the he ...
  1. Unlike football which masculine activity packed with Swartznigger testosterone, crickets are for structures powered by estrogen.
Copy code
Last time I watched China team play football I actually supported China. At the end of the match, I came to the conclusion football isn't the Chinese game at all

While in cricket we can hit you for a six right over your head

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 04:44:52 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-7 22:13
HQ 16 have a range of 40km. I am not sure what Edison is suggesting. China must be so pissed off abo ...

Just make sure your rafales and your Tejas stay clear of the 25 mile no fly zone, Manoji.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 12:57:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2017-8-9 09:59
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-9 01:44
Just make sure your rafales and your Tejas stay clear of the 25 mile no fly zone, Manoji.

My dear Edison. Do you know that the maximum attititude of HQ 16 or should I say the copycat of Buk missile system is 18km maximum range on altitude . It's a medium range interceptor. With Rafale's speed and agility Buk missile system or its copycats are obsolete.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 13:54:16 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-8 20:57
My dear Edison. Do you know that the maximum attititude of HQ 16 or should I say the copycat of Buk ...

Sorry Manoji, for not being the HQ-16 expert as you are so please excuse me for being dumb. Similarly, PLA military planners ought to be fired for not realizing this fact. Now, I'll promise you that if Xi Jinping doesn't know the art of firing people, I'll make sure DJT get wind if it so that he can give our man Xi a pointer or two on hiw to go to teitter and fire people. ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.