Author: dostoevskydr

Indian troops surrender to Chinese warnings [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-9 20:54:59 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-9 15:21
The article story has been proven wrong. It orginated in a paki news channel that believes in fictio ...

I do not know how any story in this matter can be "proven" because no independent journalists can cover the events and even the Bhutanese media don't report on it.

That said, the title of this thread is ERRONEOUS and meets the hopes of the C.P.C.: "Indian troops surrender to Chinese warnings..."

SURRENDER?
To surrender is to give your weapons over to the other side - here: the Chinese - and wave a white flag to show submission.

Have Indians gone over to the P.L.A> and handed over their arms and been taken away to China?

The title is sheer propaganda to drum up hurray patriotic feelings among the nationalist crowds in China. This is a time leading to important decisions being arrived at by the rulers who will meet for a consultation in September. The P.L.A. is celebrating its 90th birthday and a victory, imaginary or real in a battle with enemy soldiers is more than wanted and welcome. But do not forget: before a victory can be declared there must be fights with potential losses. This the P.L.A. may not want to encounter this year so the propaganda may preempt a real fight while the situation at the frontier may remain volatile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:09:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-9 17:40
For your - badly needed - enlightenment: I am very disappointed in what the Chinese media present  ...

"But it is obvious to a neutral observer such as me "....
Are you a neutral observer ? Going through your past record ( posts) on this forum, you have never been a "neutral observer".
Why don't you start a Poll and see whether you win the title of " Neutral Observer".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-9 22:12:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-9 20:54
I do not know how any story in this matter can be "proven" because no independent journalists ca ...

CPC has been, and will always be, on your nerves.....
CPC rules...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 10:36:08 |Display all floors
ConfuciusPhD Post time: 2017-8-9 22:09
"But it is obvious to a neutral observer such as me "....
Are you a neutral observer ? Going throu ...

Do yo9u know what "neutral" means? I don't think so. I am neutral and objective. I don't fall for cheap nationalist propaganda. You apparently do. You will never be a grown-up person. Bye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 11:14:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-10 10:36
Do yo9u know what "neutral" means? I don't think so. I am neutral and objective. I don't fall for  ...

You are growing old. But then growing old is mandatory, grow up !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 13:45:03 |Display all floors
ConfuciusPhD Post time: 2017-8-9 22:12
CPC has been, and will always be, on your nerves.....
CPC rules...

A ruling elite must submit to scrutiny even if they don't like it. The C.P.C. is not answerable to its people but it cannot stop people from commenting on the C.P.C.'s failures. It is every person's right to hold a ruling clique to high standards, so why don't they live up to them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 14:38:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-26 13:45
A ruling elite must submit to scrutiny even if they don't like it. The C.P.C. is not answerable to ...

Fresh violence kills 89 in Myanmar's Rakhine State - Channel NewsAsia

Channel NewsAsiaFresh violence kills 89 in Myanmar's Rakhine StateChannel NewsAsiaRohingya people (back) from Rakhine state in Myanmar gather near the border in Ukhiya town, where Bangladeshi border guards were stopping them from entering, on August 25, 2017.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.