Author: cestmoi

What's All this Sudden Animosity Towards India?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-6 13:17:45 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-6 07:14
manoj10, you should be in the Indian army and ready to destroy yourself! Otherwise, you are A REAL ...

Do you have proof

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 13:18:10 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-8-6 08:01
India is doomed to be arse kicked twice every century and she just stays poverty forever. Her unreal ...

Anyone have rights to dream. I don't think i should disturb your dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 13:42:31 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-6 10:26
LOL.. Everything about Indians go poof. That is why they must rely on their Gods and Goddess to  ...

Is that why we have a satellite in mars and moon while yours are in the pacific ocean

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 14:57:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-6 08:46
There is a lot more wrong with the ignorance of the Chinese. I for one do not understand why Taiwa ...

Okay, Mr. A may announce himself as Taiwanese, and Mr. B announces himself as Fujianese, Mr. C Cantonese, Mr. D (like myself) Hunanese, Mr. E Sichuanese, and on and on, but we are all Chinese. We are not British, French, German, Thai, or Bangladeshi (我们不是英国人、法国人、德国人、泰国人、孟加拉国人). Taiwan has been Chinese or has been China's land for centuries if not a millennium. During the period of Three Kingdoms (220 A.D. - 280 A.D.), Sun Quan (Empire of Wu)'s General Wei Wen and General Zhuge Zhi garrisoned Taiwan respectively (三国时代,吴主孙权的卫温将军、诸葛直将军分别驻防台湾). Actually, Chinese lived there and explored and developed Taiwan even much earlier than the period of Three Kingdoms. Only by 1624 A.D. did Taiwan fall into the hand of Dutch. But China's Ming Dynasty General Koxinga and his 25,000 Ming troops took Taiwan back from Dutch in 1662. And Dutch Governor for Taiwan Frederik Coyett surrendered to Koxinga (荷兰驻台湾总督揆一向郑成功投降). in 1895, China's Qing Dynasty lost the war to Japan. Consequently, China's Qing Dynasty government ceded Taiwan to Japan. In 1945, the Allied defeated the Axis. Imperialist Japan announced that Japan would accept "otsdam Declaration" and unconditionally surrendered to the Allied. Taiwan Island and Penghu Islands were returned to China (Republic of China) as a result. Taiwan was a province of China during Qing Dynasty. It was also a province of China during the period of Republic of China. Even nowadays, Taiwan's formal name is "Republic of China". So, what citizenship are the people of Republic of China? Naturally, Chinese. Even Taiwan's largest airline company is called "China Airline" (中华航空公司). Taiwan's top research institution is called "China Research Academy" (中国研究院). The Taiwan-made movie starring Brigitte Lin (林青霞) and Grace Guei (归亚蕾) in 1982 reflecting the life of female soldiers in Taiwan's army is entitled "Female Soldiers of China Army" (《中国女兵》). If you take a look at the map, the so-called Republic of China (Taiwan) still controls two provinces. Sorry, not two full provinces, but 1.1 or 1.01 provinces, i.e. Taiwan province and Fujian province (only Kimoy and Matsu, or Jinmen and Mazu 福建省的金门和马祖, which are located at the west side of Taiwan Straits). The remaining part of Fujian province (90 or 99 percent of Fujian province is controlled by Beijing). If you go to Kimoy and Matsu, you will see Taiwan army's slogan on the wall - "三民主义统一中国" ("We will unify China with Three Princeiples of the People"). Taiwan army's short name is National Army (国军) while its full name is National Revolutionary Army of Republic of China (中华民国国民革命军). So what are Taiwanese if they are not Chinese? I like to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 16:39:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-6 01:17
"You talk like a war between unequal army"I never used the word "unequal". So please, Manoji! Ple ...

Well you talk about war of attrition. That will be loss on both sides. You will destroy your army with ours and look weak against the US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 19:39:27 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-6 04:04
Why are you so afraid of our missiles.

Not at all, waiting for missiles for your pipe. BOOOM no more lanes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 19:40:51 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-8-6 16:39
Not at all, waiting for missiles for your pipe. BOOOM no more lanes.

What are you babbling about. Are you ok

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.