Author: cestmoi

What's All this Sudden Animosity Towards India?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-6 01:42:53 |Display all floors
Among Chinese, this hostility towards India is based on a definite ignorance of geography. The Himalaya Mountains effectively separate China and India. The Southeast Asian countries of Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia will not join in any anti-Chinese alliance unless China is unreasonable in its demands (such as the 9-Dash-Line which is unreasonable). With wise diplomacy China can regain Taiwan plus control (not conquest) of the entire Korean Penninsula without any danger of war. Tibet and Xingjiang are secure from any Indian aggression. India will benefit greatly from economic cooperation with China. Japan is too small to be a threat. The USA will be happy to reduce its military role in Asia as soon as China adopts Western traditions. The current Chinese anti-Indian feeling is just a means of deflecting Chinese awareness of the need for political reform (Westernization, economic growth and reduction of pollution. Rightist elements in the CPC encourage this ignorant nationalism to prevent reforms.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 04:04:21 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-8-5 15:45
Go crawl to your brethren cows, and tell them not to invade China's land, doggy

Doklam is not China's land

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 04:04:58 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-8-5 16:21
4000 anti-missiles on the border, and another 4000 missiles on your toilet-bowl homes. cows will ha ...

Why are you so afraid of our missiles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 04:05:20 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-5 18:58
manoj10 does not know anything about it.
manoj10 says India has some 400million military troop. Go ...

Do you have proof to what you say

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 04:05:56 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-8-5 22:42
Among Chinese, this hostility towards India is based on a definite ignorance of geography. The Himal ...

Word

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 04:17:32 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-5 01:59
You talk like a war between unequal army. We have potent weapons that more or less matches yours, i ...

"You talk like a war between unequal army"I never used the word "unequal". So please, Manoji! Please don't put any words in my mouth!

"W e have potent weapons that more or less matches yours, infact more superior than yours in my view"

Manoji. while I will not dwell into the Chinese side of this equation, but, theoretically, even if the kill ratio is 1-1:

- how long do you suppose you can keep up with extremes of costs a Rafale and the cost to maintain it?- how long do you suppose you can keep up with the costs of an FGFA/BrahMos/Su-35 Russia will squeeze out of you?
- how long do you suppose you can keep restocking the INS with SSN's from France and nuclear attack subs from Russia?

All of which are assets which I'd classify as "GRAVE GOING CONCERNS" for the INS?

"Hans would lose their face when a so called superpower get bogged down fighting an army of equal size that doesn't boast."

I wish the Indian Army well, Manoji. I wish even more a long drawn out war, a war that promises to keep us bogged down, because long drawn out wars are essentual for us to recapture territories that are outstanding to us so wish us a long and well drawn out war, Manoji.

"Remember the one who is strong won't make silly noise that your global times does."

How I wish STRONG and POWERFUL SUPER SUPERPOWER USA would have tge resolve to take on weakling DPRK, Manoji.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 06:41:47 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-6 04:05
Do you have proof to what you say

Please look for them by yourself.
Show maturity and independence!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.