Views: 77318|Replies: 144

What's All this Sudden Animosity Towards India?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-5 12:17:03 |Display all floors

Take it easy, kick back n relax , things will work themselve out.
PM Modi is looking for some quid pro quo from USA.
And we Chinese are certainly not looking for a fight with our neighbours, least of all India which is for our industries a land of opportunity.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 13:29:45 |Display all floors
You might have to say that to your red thugs , kitty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 16:36:38 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-4 21:29

Sadly, Manoji, based on reports carried by every Chinese sites, war WILL BREAK between Manojiland and China. Both sides are said to be prepping bug time for it. Casualties are guaranteed to be in the tens maybe even hundreds of thousands. Here, China is likely to try and prove its technological advantages for the Amerians to bear witness maybe even duel with the Americans if they intervene. And, this time around, unlike that of the Vietnam border war which was a limited adventure, I suspect China will use this opportunity to make goid this investment and turn any conflict into a long drawn out war with the aims of retrieving territories thats outstanding to us so hold on to your hat my friend.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 17:09:30 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-5 13:29

Ha! Its Manoj...
I don't have a red kitty and I am quite sure there are no red kittens. Ginger yes, red no.
That said, Kittties can be thuggish, as I was often assaulted by my blue-grey kitten from way back. He would jump on me early in the morning and attempt to pull off my blankets. When I slipped under my blankets, he would jump up and down on me on all four, no small feat for a kitten all of a few hundred grams.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 17:37:01 |Display all floors
so this thread is about cat-war?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 17:53:08 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-8-5 14:09
Ha! Its Manoj...
I don't have a red kitty and I am quite sure there are no red kittens. Ginger yes ...

Spam

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 17:53:25 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-8-5 14:37
so this thread is about cat-war?

Meow war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.