Author: parcher

How often do you travel to other cities in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-4 17:39:22 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-8-4 16:39
No, as far as I know.
I will find out from PSB office ( Beijing ) and let you know.

Excellent
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-4 20:26:58 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-4 13:42
What about local travel in China?
is domestic travel now reported back to our local PSB..

It probably is not "reported back" but kept recorded in their database accessible from any P.S.BYou know the Chinese love nothing more than a well greased machine that faithfully does its job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 20:28:01 |Display all floors
I've never heard of any foreigner needing to tell in advance to local PSB if they want to travel to another city in China. This may be requirement during certain temporary periods, such as residence permit being renewed or other things in progress.

Normally, yYou only need to register at local PSB at each destination/address, unless you stay at legit hotel that does it for you.

And I have been told to only report back at my own PSB if I leave the country and come back - not if I just travel elsewhere in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 21:01:57 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-8-5 20:28
I've never heard of any foreigner needing to tell in advance to local PSB if they want to travel to  ...

absolutely right
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-5 21:55:03 |Display all floors
Yes, it is required and good because your safety and whereabouts are known to the Public Security Branch overseeing the regions, areas and sites you are visiting. This is very conducive to yourself and those who wish to contact you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 03:26:50 |Display all floors
Never had this happen to me,l and I travel all the time. Perhaps just an overly self-important lower official.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-6 11:55:23 |Display all floors
1105852048 Post time: 2017-8-6 03:26
Never had this happen to me,l and I travel all the time. Perhaps just an overly self-important lower ...

They won't tell you - you are being shadowed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.