Views: 4665|Replies: 48

How often do you travel to other cities in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-3 19:25:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2017-8-3 19:29

So today i was informed if i want to travel to other cities in China, i must notify my company i work for, and inform the police as well....
This will differ from city to city, but has anyone else heard about this?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 19:46:28 |Display all floors
A little "Orwellian"
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 19:48:41 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-8-3 19:46
A little "Orwellian"

Over the top yes...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 19:48:48 |Display all floors
Too bad, China is such a large ,and by the pictures I've seen on this forum, and beautiful country, it's a shame you can't just go and explore.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 19:53:11 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-8-3 19:48
Too bad, China is such a large ,and by the pictures I've seen on this forum, and beautiful country,  ...

I will post this on the CQ expat site to see exactly if its true,...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 20:05:41 |Display all floors
U have valid WP & RP, right?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 20:13:25 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-3 06:53
I will post this on the CQ expat site to see exactly if its true,...

That is probably your best bet, like I said, a real shame if you can't go explore.

If you do get to go, please snap a few pictures.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.