Views: 1557|Replies: 7

Couple life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-2 17:58:57 |Display all floors

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]When groom Doshinski and his bride were at a pre-wedding venue viewing, the bride didn’t know it was also supposed to be a pre-wedding photoshoot…

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]“It’s more a chance to visit the venue and find some good spots to get staged pics like these on the wedding day rather than trying to find what works when they only have limited time,” Doshinski writes. But the bride didn’t know it was also supposed to be a pre-wedding photoshoot, so when she was busy – the groomsman had to fill in. “She thought we were just doing a viewing of the venue,” Doshinski said. “I probably should have told her I like to do test shots!” Fortunately, even though the bride wasn’t in the pictures, the pre-wedding photoshoot was quite a success – just look at those poses! All’s well that ends well, right?(photos from the boredpanda)

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)] bridesmaid-replaced-by-groomsman-wedding-shoot-1-59817baa395ab__880.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-2 17:59:16 |Display all floors
bridesmaid-replaced-by-groomsman-wedding-shoot-2-59817bac2b527__880.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-2 17:59:33 |Display all floors
bridesmaid-replaced-by-groomsman-wedding-shoot-3-59817bade15b0__880.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-2 17:59:49 |Display all floors
bridesmaid-replaced-by-groomsman-wedding-shoot-4-59817bb040573__880.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-2 23:14:12 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-8-2 21:49
It's also beyond my comprehension.  But I happen to think of one thing which is usually gays are not ...

Not that I approve but I have to agree with you. Most gays that I have met or worked with are well mannered, educated and business like. You don't drive through gay slums in fact many forgotten neighborhoods are revitalized and become show cases for the community.
Have you ever encountered a gay gang? gay drug ring?
They even know how to have a good time. I just let them know, "sorry I like girls"
Most get my respect but I try not to think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-3 08:07:58 |Display all floors
What's wrong with gay people? They are human beings as well and deserve the right to pursue happiness. Most of them have good temperament, are more respectful and sentitive.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-4 11:45:32 |Display all floors
I have a friend that is a bisexual girl. She was dating her girlfriend and boyfriend respectively at the same time for 2 years. Now she married with that boyfriend and has a baby. Boy won.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.