Author: ceciliazhang

10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Marry a Foreigner (Like I Did)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-6 03:35:24 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-8-2 15:29
3. The end of true vacations. Ever since my husband and I have been together vacations have taken on ...

A real nice 'article' and I applaud you. I am married to a 'foreigner', but also being a foreigner makes it interesting and never boring. We both are very tolerant of each other's differences [especially the cultural ones] and so our life together is very fine. When we go to the other's home country, one of us always is the 'foreigner'. However, some countries are more accepting than others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 03:36:43 |Display all floors
3. The end of true vacations. Ever since my husband and I have been together vacations have taken on ...

PS: Where in Germany did you live, if I may ask?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 03:44:24 |Display all floors
1105852048 Post time: 2017-8-6 03:36
PS: Where in Germany did you live, if I may ask?

in Rottenburg
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 06:54:05 |Display all floors
Marry a Martian. They will take you for a ride.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 11:35:39 |Display all floors
I disagree. I married a Chinese woman, I know live in China. I miss my family back in Canada on a daily basis, friends as well. I dislike many things out here in Shenzhen. Knowing that I must also tell you I love my wife and knowing I can go home at night and be with her makes it all worth it.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 21:50:16 |Display all floors

Sad to learn your plight!
All my foreign wives think that they are able to cope and adapt excellently with me.
Perhaps, you must put in more time and effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-6 22:42:53 |Display all floors
Someone could take the same top 10 list, and label it "10 reasons why you SHOULD marry a foreigner".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.