Author: ceciliazhang

We are money maker of AUS university,says a Chinese student [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-31 21:18:39 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-7-31 07:47
Get out while you can,
and spread the word at home

And take as many countrymen as you can.....maybe start a go fund me page.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 13:43:24 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-7-31 21:18

I'd advise them not to go there to start of with...

The US Pacific Fleet commander walked right into a media maelstrom when he said he would launch a nuclear strike against China next week if he were ordered by his commander-in-chief, President Donald Trump, to do it.

A smart person would have said he would nuke Australia, Japan or South Korea if he was ordered to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 16:53:30 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-7-31 21:18

re: And take as many countrymen as you can.

China is a free Country, no need to go if you like it over there.

However, the Ones saying goodbye, don't forget to take your money with you which came from China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 19:36:53 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-1 03:53
re:  And take as many countrymen as you can.

China is a free Country, no need to go if you like i ...

My point is, Chinese are not as safe here/USA as they would be at home.
You should be the lead in getting your countrymen home.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 19:38:30 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-1 00:43
I'd advise them not to go there to start of with...

The US Pacific Fleet commander walked right ...

I'd advise them not to go there to start of with.....good for you, keep up the good work.

..................The US Pacific Fleet commander walked right into a media maelstrom when he said he would launch a nuclear strike against China next week if he were ordered by his commander-in-chief, President Donald Trump, to do it...............Off topic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 20:10:27 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-8-1 19:38
I'd advise them not to go there to start of with.....good for you, keep up the good work.

re: Off topic

Ok then, you'll be off topic from now on

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-3 12:09:17 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-7-31 20:47
Get out while you can,
and spread the word at home

There is no word to spread, only the lesson to draw: she is selfish, immature and materialistic. She should do some deep introspection and question her own motives for studying. Surely she didn't enroll at that university out of pure joy?

She is the average product of Chinese education: a compartmentalized view of the world, ignorance in spite of a tertiary education, nil interests outside of making money and enjoying that.

There are millions like her in China that experience the exact same drama at a Chinese institution. Their futures aren't any brighter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.