Author: ceciliazhang

Is it time for China to open its doors to Filipino domestic helpers?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-1 14:45:40 |Display all floors
All honest work that helps others in moral way is honorable.  Being a maid is not being a slave, if you are paid for your work in doing housekeeping chores or babysitting, if that is what you are willing to do.  What is not honorable is working in China, earning Chinese Yuans, and denouncing China in this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:45:46 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-8-1 07:44
This can work, especially with the Pilipino English skills.
As long as the Pilipino agencies who hir ...
  1. The time I worked in Qatar,
Copy code
Piggy, do you know you are haram in Qatar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:47:07 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-1 11:02
You must lack the ability to understand. When revenue is needed, you will do anything for it. Plea ...

Only people with no principle and self respect would do anything for money. Half of the prostitutes in European cities are proud citizens of Middle Kingdom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:47:32 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-1 11:20
Most likely manoj10 grew up with no maid. So, it is possible that manoj10 knows nothing about maid ...

My family don't practice slavery

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:48:42 |Display all floors
What is despicable is occupying Chinese sovereign territory of which one has no historical or legitimate rights to, in the name of helping a friendly country that has a dispute with China.  As Doklam is to India, Kashmir will also be to China.  Reciprocity is the best policy toward barbarians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:51:20 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-8-1 11:45
All honest work that helps others in moral way is honorable.  Being a maid is not being a slave, if  ...

My point is how much can a maid earn she can maximum support herself. If you teach them a skill you make a nation grow. If you really care about Filipino economy don't make them to do things that you yourself dont want to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:52:25 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-8-1 11:45
All honest work that helps others in moral way is honorable.  Being a maid is not being a slave, if  ...
  1.   What is not honorable is working in China, earning Chinese Yuans, and denouncing China in this forum.
Copy code
I love yuan. The only picture of mao that I would like to see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.