Author: ceciliazhang

Is it time for China to open its doors to Filipino domestic helpers?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-1 14:33:49 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-1 11:21
manoj10, if you do not know about maid and her work, please do not speak.
You simply insult your o ...

My question is why treat citizens of a specific country as a low paid labor with no technical skills. If your intention is to really help that country teach them something so they can earn more wealth for themselves and their family

Keep them as modern slaves to take care of your kids and clean house is not something anyone would love to do from childhood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:37:03 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-1 12:32
Why not hire your own poor people. People in Guizhou or other provinces are not driving benz.

What a silly question you're asking...

How can I hire a domestic helper from any other Country if they would refuse-unwilling-too proud to work overseas???
How could I do so?      will you explain this to our forumites...

China is not sending ships [called a Slaver; The height sometimes between decks was only eighteen inches, so that the unfortunate beings could not turn round or even on their sides, the elevation being less than the breadth of their shoulders; and here they are usually chained to the decks by the neck and legs.] other Countries did so...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:39:08 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-8-1 11:21
manoj10, if you do not know about maid and her work, please do not speak.
You simply insult your o ...

My question is why treat citizens of a specific country as a low paid labor with no technical skills. If your intention is to really help that country teach them something so they can earn more wealth for themselves and their family

Keep them as modern slaves to take care of your kids and clean house is not something anyone would love to do from childhood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:39:52 |Display all floors
This show how China and Chinese look down on other Asian countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:43:29 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-1 11:37
What a silly question you're asking...

How can I hire a domestic helper from any other Country if ...

Modern slavery is equal to economic exploitation. Subjugate people with money, make them do what you like, never allow them to prosper. Exploit them to the fullest. China is exactly doing what the whites did before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:44:24 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-31 11:16
Win-win solution for both countries.  This will help the Philippine economy tremendously, and improv ...

If you want to help their economy teach them trade and technical skills. Don't exploit them to be your maid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 14:44:57 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-8-1 02:17
Lots of Chinese in Hong Kong and Singapore speak good English. Why not hire them? And hire them to t ...

Agreed

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.