Author: ceciliazhang

Creighton University expels a Chinese student for plagiarism [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-6 23:35:22 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-8-6 21:43
BS from lying A$$. Many excellent intellectuals and educationists come from China's system. Plagiar ...

"Plagiarists exists in any educational systems in the world."

So that makes it okay?
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-7 11:36:26 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-8-6 23:35

So that makes it okay?

Urine Droplet is right - plagiarizing happens in exams all over the world but it does not realise that China's education system is rigged in favour of plagiarists.

Even just a casual look at what happens in a school room filled with pupils sitting an exam shows that plagiarizing is virtually taught. Most pupils copy from their neighbours when their memories fail them. They only have to regurgitate test book information, and that is hard to remember if one does not have an interest in the subject. Since all pupils get identical questions they all produce identical answers, or are expected to.

I am convinced the authorities do not want to stop plagiarizing in Chinese schools because if they did their teachers would have to learn to read exam papers with different, individually composed answers into which some personal thought had gone. Instead they like to simply tick the answers as "correct" or as "wrong" and only check if they are identical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-7 17:17:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by waterdroplets at 2017-8-7 17:20
cmknight Post time: 2017-8-6 23:35

So that makes it okay?

Did you imagine I said that? Don't put words in others mouth and lie. It is NOT OK, BUT don't think that this exists only in China, it happens all over the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-7 17:19:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by waterdroplets at 2017-8-7 17:45
seneca Post time: 2017-8-7 11:36
Urine Droplet is right - plagiarizing happens in exams all over the world but it does not realise  ...

I don't waste time with paid trolls spewing lies about China, but shamelessly living off China. Shameless lying A$$ is worth zits.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-7 17:20:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-7 11:36
Urine Droplet is right - plagiarizing happens in exams all over the world but it does not realise  ...

I don't waste time with lying zits coming out from shameless A$$. next.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-7 19:45:22 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-8-7 17:20
I don't waste time with lying zits coming out from shameless A$$. next.

Kissing your sphincter again, are you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-7 19:47:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-7 19:45
Kissing your sphincter again, are you?

psycho seneA$$ kissing its own A$$ sphincter more like it. psycho likes to look at its own A$$ in the mirror.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.