Author: ktbond

What are the targets that TRULY matter in WWIII?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-8 20:47:16 |Display all floors
SO LETS SHOOT THE PAYMASTERS!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 20:50:19 |Display all floors
In fact many a "world leader" will be thankful for the removal of their handler .... trust me!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-9 17:15:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-1 18:44:05 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-9 17:15
Best targets are NY, LA and Washington. But the US elites will have to agree to it first.

The world's "elites" are those who control the most capital.... and the history of the last 2000 years have shown that they harbour the ambition to steal the world through economic enslavement of humanity.

The true enemies of humanity should be the most important targets in the next World War. Those in control of the most capital - be they USAnian, Swiss, French, British, a single human being, a family or even a corporate person, should be targeted.  Swift destruction of the above in war is guaranteed to save humanity from perpetual enslavement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-22 19:48:37 |Display all floors
The top 100 laboratories in the West known to be conducting DNA / genetic / "biotech" and virus research should be targets for annihilation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-17 15:47:06 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2018-7-22 19:48
The top 100 laboratories in the West known to be conducting DNA / genetic / "biotech" and virus rese ...

the targeting they do themselves within...

‘Revoke My Security Clearance as Well,’ Navy Admiral Who Oversaw bin Laden Raid Tells Trump...

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the U.S. military leader credited with overseeing the 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden, wrote a scathing op-ed Thursday that chided President Trump for revoking the national security credentials of former CIA Director John Brennan.

McRaven called Brennan “one of the finest public servants I have ever known” and “a man of unparalleled integrity.”

“Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John,” McRaven wrote in the Washington Post op-ed. “Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

“Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation,” he said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-25 20:31:33 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-8-17 15:47
the targeting they do themselves within...

‘Revoke My Security Clearance as Well,’ Navy Admiral ...

Nope.  Nada.

They certainly do not target their bosses - the seasoned war financiers

What these lowly financiers fail to understand (or refuse to accept) is:

Unlike the days when the first two world wars were waged, the victimized countries (Russia and China) have the ability to track the financiers down and execute these skum8ags in the most humiliating and public way imaginable, and destroy their most valuable possessions along the way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.