Author: ktbond

What are the targets that TRULY matter in WWIII?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-6 23:25:22 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2017-12-19 08:21
Of course they are not. But they seem to be holding the loots of all wars waged in the last 500 yea ...

Simply because they developed sea-power and industrial science before the easterners.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-7 03:48:26 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-3-6 23:25
Simply because they developed sea-power and industrial science before the easterners.

China’s naval technology was far ahead of Spanish ships which the Spanish Conquistadors used to invade the Americas. As early as the Song Dynasty, Chinese naval inventions such as the magnetic compass, printed maps, bulkhead compartments, stern-mounted rudders, paddle-wheel ships, etc. turned China into a maritime power. Zheng He’s ships were three times larger than those of Christopher Columbus. But China didn’t invade, conquer and loot the world. That job went to “civilized” Europeans.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-7 18:24:40 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-3-6 11:48
China’s naval technology was far ahead of Spanish ships which the Spanish Conquistadors used to i ...

And let's not forget the "civilized Europeans" also used the Chinese invention of gun powder to visit upon
the world 500 years of genocide campaign after genocide campaign for profit and land grabs.
Three continents had to face the death squads from Europe that sailed the seas looking for riches and land.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-8 13:18:33 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-7 18:24
And let's not forget the "civilized Europeans" also used the Chinese invention of gun powder to vi ...

On top of it...

Black Death plague spread by dirty humans not rats...
It devastated European populations from 1346 to 1353 and resulted in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people...
  It has long been thought that the plague, caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, which lasted in Europe until the early 19th century, was spread by rats...
   But now scientists from the University of Oslo and the University of Ferrara believe human "ectoparasites", such as body lice and human fleas, might be more likely to have caused the epidemic...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-8 23:07:24 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-3-7 21:18
On top of it...

Black Death plague spread by dirty humans not rats...

The bubonic plague still exists today. Maybe the Europeans have become hosts since they've had
plenty of time to build up resistance. But since the French aren't concerned with hygiene they
would be the most likely hosts in today's world. If you smelled the inside of a domestic French
airliner you'd know what I mean. Ectoparasite heaven.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 02:51:34 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-3-6 14:48
China’s naval technology was far ahead of Spanish ships which the Spanish Conquistadors used to i ...

China withdrew from sea power while it was technically-ahead in the 1500's. It turned inward and isolated itself. That's why it lost. To win China must be open to the world. Finally, this is beginning.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 16:43:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2018-3-11 18:33
Ted180 Post time: 2018-3-11 02:51
China withdrew from sea power while it was technically-ahead in the 1500's. It turned inward and i ...

My last post was intended to debunk your claim that Westerners developed naval technology which allowed them to conquer the world before the Easterners. In fact, the Westerners were just emerging from 1,000 years of religious wars which turned the medieval West into the most ignorant, backward and savage place on this planet after the Fall of Rome. All because the Roman Catholic Church didn’t want Westerners to study, learn and do anything except serve the Roman Pope as medieval serfs. And when the Westerners did start learning everything and anything about Science and Technology from the Easterners — Arabs, Persians, Slavs, Turks, Chinese — that they came into contact with, they wanted to acquire the technology in order to amass their wealth as fast as possible to catch up to the Easterners. And just how did the Westerners amass their wealth? They did it the CIVILIZED way: by conquering, pillaging and looting the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.