Views: 53311|Replies: 19

What are the targets that TRULY matter in WWIII? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-30 22:13:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2017-7-30 22:14

I suggest that Russia and China should have the majority of their nukes aimed at:

A.  Strategic production plants and data centres of:

1. The top twenty most profitable manufacturing enterprises of the West;

2. The top twenty internet / social media companies in the US of A; and

3. The top twenty financial institutions of the West.

B.  All known business and residential addresses of the twenty MOST influential families of the West.

As soon as nuclear war breaks out, fire multiple nuclear warheads at the above.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT HUMANITY CAN GET A BREAK FROM THOSE LEECHES AND THE WORLD WILL THANK RUSSIA AND CHINA FOR CENTURIES TO COME!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 22:34:53 |Display all floors
I wish that you would include all companies that are involved in producing genetically modified food / seeds.

I believe that they have committed some serious crimes against humanity.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 22:56:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SunTzu2 at 2017-7-30 22:59

Destroying the modern day arsenal of the enemy is a commendable strategy....

However I cannot stress the importance of including their top 20 companies in the media and entertainment industries enough.

Stopping the lies and brainwashing is of paramount importance in war as well as peace times!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 23:18:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SunTzu2 at 2017-7-30 23:21

In fact Russia and China should concentrate their efforts in developing ultra-mini (0.01 - 0.05 kilo tonne) nukes....

Before the start of any major conflict fire such weapons at those strategic targets with the objective of KILLING the culprits but not the civilians!

Turdhill can spin in his grave!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 23:35:44 |Display all floors
I believe that whoever comes up with the ultra-mini nukes first will be crowned KING OF THE HILL!!!!!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 23:38:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SunTzu2 at 2017-7-30 23:38

And China must, in the interest of her citizens, retract the promise of never launching a first nuclear strike

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 23:47:17 |Display all floors
Once China possesses ultra-mini nukes she would be in a position to resist the globalists' advances. and China will ultimately be accepted as a world power that ain't a hegemony.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.