Author: tenderloin

China preparing to wipe out India entire SU30MKI fleet near border   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-16 15:27:01 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-15 09:40
"It can be a dream"

The reason the US can [ afford to bomb the hell out of Iraq,

You are comparing China to be the US and India to be Iraq. Wake up old man. This is not your Han paradise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-18 01:41:36 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-15 23:27
You are comparing China to be the US and India to be Iraq. Wake up old man. This is not your Han p ...

Sadly, Manoji, the site had "SHIED AWAY" from the reply I gave you. This I'm sure gives you additional ammunition to swipe us in the face with no impunity whatsoever so fire away my friend because, comparatively, in my book, you are a reflection of Iraq, of Libya, of Syria, of Kosevo...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-18 17:59:49 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-17 22:41
Sadly, Manoji, the site had "SHIED AWAY" from the reply I gave you. This I'm sure gives you additi ...

You are free to stay in your illusions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 07:29:48 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-18 01:59
You are free to stay in your illusions

So, you think a duel between China and India over row in Doklam is an illusion, Manoji?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 04:19:45 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-10 02:21
If the need arise we can get a squadron from France at any time. The reason for delay is we want F ...

You are sour grape! India can't even built functional 3rd generation aircraft.So  Chinese aircraft is copied of US because its having wing and wheel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.