Author: tenderloin

China preparing to wipe out India entire SU30MKI fleet near border   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-29 14:33:18 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-28 22:10
Too much self confidence will not save you from bullets

Sorry Manoji, we use taser now...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 14:33:37 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-28 22:10
Too much self confidence will not save you from bullets

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 15:01:49 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-29 11:33

You mean uniform of PLA have been changed to skirts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 19:48:00 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-28 23:01
You mean uniform of PLA have been changed to skirts

Yah, and I wouldn't settle for anything less either... i mean i can have all of'em PLA skirts and wouldn't get bore which unlike your skirts, just the very sight of them would make my stomach churn and guaranteed to make me turn back towards the Tidbitan plateau unless of course they are made and groomed elsewhere, like HK for examples, which make them more human-like figures than the Nava'ris they are... So, if you want to use an army of HORS (Facts. Story covered by Sputnik) you should have picked some that are less Nava'ri-like because Nava'ri skirts are not very appetizing so hush Man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 00:07:01 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-29 10:50
J-20 is unlikely to engage Indian assets of any make or configuration so let's not overestimate  ...

Haha. What rubbish are you talking about your planes. They can't take on a single mirage nor a Rafale. You can't even make a decent engine except the low quality Russian ones which you buy. Clearly one should not live in fool's paradise when the facts are so transparent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 00:07:49 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-29 09:42
No No Mr. 喬寶寶. His Mom's not going to be ashame of him. In ...

It's very funny for you to talk about this. But unfortunately for you I wasn't related to any things that you said while you on the other hand were hanjian breed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-30 00:22:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2017-7-29 21:23

There is no Su 30 MKI on the border. All the airfields are deep inside protected by AWACS and Barak missiles,S 400,Akash missiles and not to mention  a fighter squadron of rafale jets. If PLA have any guts send your aircrafts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.