Views: 593|Replies: 4

Are Chinese men becoming attractive to foreign girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-28 14:42:28 |Display all floors
(People's Daily Online) More and more foreign ladies tend to marry Chinese men in recent years. According to statistics of oversea dating websites, Chinese men are in growing demand. They are received as honest, outgoing, responsible, caring, and respectful toward women. Some foreign women whom already married Chinese men also regarded the pairing as a life-changing opportunity. Will it be the solution

to China's huge surplus of single men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-28 16:25:21 |Display all floors
Not really, it is because there are not that many males in their countries.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 16:32:20 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-28 16:25
Not really, it is because there are not that many males in their countries.

A Chinese friend married an American woman last year. This year they are expecting their first child. Are you claiming that there is a shortage of American men?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-1 16:44:54 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-1 16:32
A Chinese friend married an American woman last year. This year they are expecting their first chi ...

Not in this countries of course. I meant countries where the ratio of male and female is extremly out of balance.

How many American girls are married to Chinese men? Few. Then this is not considered as popular.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.