Author: tenderloin

CHina ready to sanction Israel for its role of arm supporting India [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-29 10:39:19 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-29 00:06
The U.S. is director for making any kinds of troubles for China. China has lost her patience alread ...
China is telling the U.S. that she can play dirty as well. U.S. can direct India to mess with China, China can also direct Palestine to mess with U.S-Israel.

Perhaps you are over analysing issues and it could just be that China is sympathetic with the Palestinian people.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 10:43:26 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-7-29 09:36
Stop blaming the U.S. for everything.  It won't help China in future development if people keep bomb ...

Who is bombing the USA?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 12:28:33 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-7-29 10:39
Perhaps you are over analysing issues and it could just be that China is sympathetic with the Pa ...

I read the analysis from military analyst, not my own opinion. As you pay attention to any other news other than the conflict border region, you may notice that the fighting is way beyond that region. So it is golbal tactic, not a regional one as most people see it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 12:28:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-29 12:34
fatdragon Post time: 2017-7-29 10:39
Perhaps you are over analysing issues and it could just be that China is sympathetic with the Pa ...

I read the analysis from military analyst, not my own opinion. As you pay attention to any other news other than the conflict border region, you may notice that the fighting is way beyond that region. So it is global tactic, not a regional one as most people see it.Superficially, it's a conflict between India and China, but the truth is one between China and U.S.. India is just a stupid fool being used by the U.S.. to stir things up, however India already got abandoned byt U.S. as things getting bigger and tougher. The U.S.. had implied that it's not her biz after ecouuraging India to fak things up.
India already realized that she got cheated by the U.S.., yet it's too late and it will only result in further humiliation of India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 12:53:21 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-29 12:28
I read the analysis from military analyst, not my own opinion. As you pay attention to any other n ...

I would like to think that there are still governments in the world who can take a stance based on it being the right thing to do rather than it just messes with the opposition. Perhaps I am wrong.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 14:59:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-29 15:01
teatree16 Post time: 2017-7-29 12:44
How do you know it's not U.K. at the back manipulating?  Even if it were the U.S. which disturbs pea ...

Mine is not  hypothesis, but depth points by military analysts which outsiders usually overlook. These analysts have better info. and understanding on world affairs. They put puzzle pieces together counting in the time sequence etc. They do see a bigger picture, not just the surface.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-29 15:08:53 |Display all floors
2017, I agree with you.
India is foolish to play Usanians game

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.