Views: 267|Replies: 2

How Long Do We Have Until We Exhaust All Of Earth's Resources? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-26 13:38:46 |Display all floors

By August 2, 2017,  we will have used more from Nature than our planet can renew in the whole year, according to environmental groups WWF and Global Footprint Network. It means we will be living on credit for the rest of the year. With the current human population, and its rate of expansion, together with the rate of consumption of natural resources, how long until the human race will use up all of the Earth's resources and simply have nothing left?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-26 14:39:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-7-27 08:31

For someone on this earth, the answer for him is the next second, not because he is aging, it's because of all kinds of natural disasters.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-27 09:34:51 |Display all floors

When I recently pointed out that China's eadership in e-mobility as such has no bsis in ecological thinking I was attacked by some with a dim understanding of the impact of human action on the environment. What is the point if China is "No. One" in producing electrical cars? Or solar panels? Clean energy? Rubbish. China is not producing clean. It is ravaging Nature. It is sourcing resources and wasting them. When I suggested people better learn to be more economical consumers I was laughed out of the thread.

With this kind of fellow Chinese your country is going down the drain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.