Author: GoodIndia

India Should Stand Strong Against China   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-27 07:28:04 |Display all floors
IndiaWestTeam Post time: 2017-7-26 19:26
India is much stronger now and has the moral high ground. India must do the right thing and take b ...

It is, but so is China. And China  beat India in 1962. China has beena more efficient thief of intellectual weapons technology property rights than India...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-27 14:16:08 |Display all floors
The troll sounds like an "Indian" discovered by Columbus, in America.  But he has an inferiority complex that forces him to act bossy.  Thus, must be a colonial.  If only he would have the balls to stand up for himself and his real country, we might have some respect for him.  But no, he has to hide behind the mask of an "Indian", because he is ashamed of his own face.

Might be Manoj10, himself, telling us he is actually a troll.

Yes, quite likely in fact.  As we all can see, Manoj10 does not really talk like a true Indian, who is unlikely to be boastful, and would be more logical.  Might be an inmate who escaped from India, thinking he represents India, why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-27 15:27:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-27 04:24
That is news to me. Where did China steal Indian land, and how much?

Trolls way of posting sounds like our hanjian friend Tenderlion. He should be really ashamed about using a ghost to create enmity in the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-27 15:28:28 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-27 11:16
The troll sounds like an "Indian" discovered by Columbus, in America.  But he has an inferiority com ...

Haha. I have no interest in creating a ghost to make my point. It's very funny that you accuse me . I suspect the troll is one of our han extremist friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-28 10:51:33 |Display all floors
Han or Hindu?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-28 14:14:09 |Display all floors
Stand strong against China? It definitely will be asking for its perdition by doing so.
China beat it badly in 1962 when India had a higher level of economic development than China, and also with the aid from both the Soviet and the US.
And now China has a per capita GDP four times as much as that of India, and we are no longer sworn enemy of the US and Russa as we used to be.
So how can India afford to stand strong against China by trespassing on Chinese territory?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-28 16:16:32 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-28 10:51
Han or Hindu?

Is "Han" now a religion_

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.