Views: 1162|Replies: 15

Do you live in a simple way? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-22 21:37:58 |Display all floors

I do admire that female teacher who acts as a little girl while her real age is 28 years old! Her husband told me a funny story:"Once a time, wife and my little daughter walked in street. A strange old lady spoke to the child:‘oh, you look as same as your sister beside! ’ ”  

I noticed that my 90-year-old Mum also behaves like kid who enjoys playing with ‘natural’ toys!

As a middle-aged man, sometimes I feel the life  burden is so heavy when I think more and more in serious manner!

Why must I tire myself in such a stupid way?  Let's free our mind and  make every thing easy! Do only one business in an efficient way and let other things alone. Never expect that you were an iron-man who is as powerful as the Sun!   

It needs your wisdom when you want to turn complicated thing into one piece of cake!  At the meantime that spider might weave a web for your prison!

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 06:56:32 |Display all floors
We adults have wasted too much time and energy on unnecessary consideration who have lost the lovely childish smiling! Now I strike a Chinese idiom 举重若轻----------which means 'To lift a heavy thing like light one.".

We should do things with more pleasure instead of much worry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 18:08:17 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-7-23 15:32
Chinese people are used to live in stressful society rather than a simple or straight forward way.   ...

Your comment is thoughtful!   If all conditions get ready, the chance for you to complete one thing may have been lost! Everyone lives his or her own life in a unique way, so you may take yourself as little kid that would bring more happiness to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-24 01:34:54 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-7-23 15:32
Chinese people are used to live in stressful society rather than a simple or straight forward way.   ...

Yes, I agree with you, and... Chinese people have the patience to endure hardships, having learned that over thousands of years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-24 22:15:42 |Display all floors
yes I am live a quiet way way if I just work and look after for my kid

and my old husband never pay for any

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-25 10:03:02 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2017-7-24 22:15
yes I am live a quiet way way if I just work and look after for my kid

and my old husband never pa ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-25 10:09:29 |Display all floors
I wish my this post would work as a permanent film ticket which could release you from the heavy mental burden and then enjoy the natural happiness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.