Views: 6168|Replies: 4

China need to produce generic Western drugs like painkiller, antibiotics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-22 00:46:14 |Display all floors
Huge market for that in the third world countries.
Painkiller and antibiotics, sleep aid pill, coughing medicine, cold and flu relief medicine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-22 01:59:10 |Display all floors
Western drugs are all fake, you bad gene goy.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 22:56:50 |Display all floors
Dear Lord 2017, and it is still a mystery-every countr yshould be as independent as possible from the west. China is the most obvious case. NEVER give up your cash, it is all that separates you from the street,prison and death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 22:59:28 |Display all floors
If you want to verify everything I write that's up to you, I gave a complimentary commentary to the PLA and it was censored. I will just stop writing to a black hole full of annonymous people doing anonymous\incomprehensible things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 01:07:55 |Display all floors
Do you mean copy, and make profit on it in 3rd world countries? That would make China look good.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.