Author: tenderloin

China has to moral responsibility to restore the nation of Sikkim,   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-23 01:23:52 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-21 21:42
China will accomplish both once the war breaks out. Dare India? It' won't be a war just to repell in ...

It's very funny to read this comment from you. Didn't you say that you will shoot and run away into caves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 01:52:04 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-23 01:23
It's very funny to read this comment from you. Didn't you say that you will shoot and run away int ...

Smashing Indians is not my job.

Actually, I don't dislike Indians. It's just the Indian Prime Minister Modi is so fak up. He's just same as any other failure leaders of past, redirecting his people's dissatisfaction outward by stirring some external problems.
Yet this time he is doomed to fail in his plan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 03:14:03 |Display all floors
Bhutan is a small country, and should avoid taking sides.  It asked India to intervene against China on the basis of its claim that Chinese road building intrudes into its sovereign territory.  India has a treaty obligation to defend the sovereignty of Bhutan, in exchange for Bhutan ceding its foreign policy establishment to India.  But India itself has no claims on Donglang.  The road in Donglang was supposedly located in a "disputed area" claimed by both China and Bhutan.  

The show of force by India in a land it has no direct claims on, but was claimed by a proxy country (which in the past can be called a "vassal state"), is therefore NOT an act of NATIONAL SELF-DEFENSE, but an act of EMPIRE EXPANSION, whatever the basis of Bhutan's claims.

If China responds to the Indian show of force with its armed forces, it is an act of NATIONAL SELF-DEFENSE.  The requirement to use arms to defend Donglang is an irrevocable mandate of the Chinese constitution.  The requirement to use arms to occupy Donglang on behalf of Bhutan is a non-constitutional mandate of the India-Bhutan treaty.  If India is required to use force to take Donglang from China, it should have done so long ago.  But it chose now to do so, perhaps because of the urgency of the request of Bhutan to intervene against China's road construction in Donglang.  In this situation, then, China is required by its constitution to retake Donglang from India-Bhutan-Allies coalition, while India is required by its treaty to take Donglang from China on behalf of Bhutan.

What else needs to be said, but that sovereignty will, unfortunately, have to be decided by physical and permanent occupation?  Which means, another Sino-Indian War is bound to take place sooner or later, at a time of either side's choosing.  It is sad, but for India, it is about Empire, while for China, it is about National Defense.  Based on these two alone, China is bound to win in the end.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-23 08:26:53 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-23 01:52

Actually, I don't dislike Indians. It's just the Indian Prime Min ...

Shoul;dn't you take it out on Mao who in his megalomaniacal way thought that Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan should be taken away from their rulers and made C.P.C. prop;erty?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 13:45:05 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-23 00:14
Bhutan is a small country, and should avoid taking sides.  It asked India to intervene against China ...

We are prepared for any consequence. Bring in your Han legions and take back coffins.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 13:45:54 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-22 22:52

Actually, I don't dislike Indians. It's just the Indian Prime Min ...

I don't think our PM is also the King of Bhutan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 13:50:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-23 05:26
Shoul;dn't you take it out on Mao who in his megalomaniacal way thought that Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan ...

If we weren't vigilant Nepal, Bhutan and Sikkim would have been one of Chinese provinces.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.